💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zedd & Katy Perry - '365' (Out Feb 7th)

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

GypsyVida
32 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

don't you have a "lg6 is coming next friday" thread to make?

tenor.gif?itemid=9076817

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
24 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10882965

did I personally attack you? I made a point about less talented artists charting higher than gaga, she deserves better 

28 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Leaked lyrics

365 days on the grind
Something's stirring, I might need to unwind
Then, there's you
Texting me a little bubble of trouble
I've tried to ignore these thoughts that rumble
I think I'm bored of being so careful

Amazing, better than Roulette lyrics.

Zedd has become very mundane as of late, same typical clockwork sounding beat, same vocoder vocals, same drops, this better be something noteworthy

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Phoebe Buffay
7 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

did I personally attack you? I made a point about less talented artists charting higher than gaga, she deserves better 

i'm joking gurl :air: plus katy is talented too, but we all know that little monsters still live in 2013. :air:

theahsfan
8 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

i'm joking gurl :air: plus katy is talented too, but we all know that little monsters still live in 2013. :air:

but I’m sick of katy achieving higher than gaga singles wise omggg gaga is wayyyy more talented so deserves more success but is always overshadowed singles wise by this person who makes music to be on the radio 

maybe i’m pressed but the LG6 lead better outpeak or gays are going to jail 

MaryJaneHolland
27 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Katy has always been less talented than Gaga. Katy has always been a bigger chart force than Gaga.

Why the fumes now? :huntyga:

1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

If this peaks higher than Shallow in the US it will be a nightmare. Please don’t let that happen because Gaga is more talented and deserves better than to be outpeaked by Katy

EDIT: why is this so sad? It’s true, gaga will pour her heart into a song and it will be outpeaked by some other artist with less talent who just threw a basic pop song together simply to get a hit and y’all are letting it happen. Just go listen to teenage dream, it will sound the same as that anyway 

Who TF cares? Gaga will be the one winning when Grammy season comes thru and Shallow is snatching for its life. Stop the BS

Phoebe Buffay
5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

but I’m sick of katy achieving higher than gaga singles wise omggg gaga is wayyyy more talented so deserves more success but is always overshadowed singles wise by this person who makes music to be on the radio 

maybe i’m pressed but the LG6 lead better outpeak or gays are going to jail 

well katy may be less talented vocally speaking than gaga but that doesn't mean she doesn't excell at some things where gaga is less talented (for example: concert tours, music videos (for these past 5 years) etc.) 

Archived