💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Madonna's Last US #1

Rat Boy

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, insight said:

Sorry has much more autotune than Music

but sorry dont have chipmunk voice. i dont like chipmunk voice.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

wait wtf, I thought her last #1 was 4 Minutes :air: is this a Mandela effect, or am I just living in a perfect delusion? :air:

I think they meant in the US

Rat Boy
12 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Mess at people not getting it. It's not your average pop song, though, so I guess a lot of people are gonna think it's basic and boring :rip: That instrumental is timeless, incredibly original and mixed gloriously. The fact that it still sounds like something that could be released today and be called fresh and exciting is absolutely brilliant :giveup:

I love, love, love this song though I do think it needed a better ending.

I am surprised people are coming for the production - the best part imo. :madge:  

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Didymus
4 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

wait wtf, I thought her last #1 was 4 Minutes :air: is this a Mandela effect, or am I just living in a perfect delusion? :air:

4 Minutes peaked at #3 in the States :giveup: Radio really hated and worked against her ever since American Life, that's why her American success was always a little tamer than in some other countries.

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, August3 said:

Only her last #1 if you only count USA. 

EDIT: I didn't see US was already in the title :wtfga::messga::poot:

That's because I changed it after I saw your post. :giggle: 

zakariah
30 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think they meant in the US

yah I thought it went #1 in the US :air:

Queen Bitch
38 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

That's because I changed it after I saw your post. :giggle: 

I didn't realize that :derpga: But good, now I don't cringe at myself anymore 

2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm sorry, but this is one of her worst songs ever. 

And I'm not saying this because I stan Gaga, but its so bad. And she does have great songs like Hung Up and etc.

Katie, we are officially in a GGD-feud again. 

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Radio really hated and worked against her ever since American Life

Hi! :) Where did you get this tea and what do they blame her for? :/ 

All the stuffs that make some people hate her are done by others singers who still are played on radios...

4 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

All the stuffs that make some people hate her are done by others singers who still are played on radios...

One of the concepts of american life was that most of americans are stupid, shallow and fake, the american dream is nothing. Did u see the original american life musicvideo? So, thats why she was a bit unpopular in the US. I think shes got more fans in Latin America and Europe. 

Rat Boy
22 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

13 minutes ago, ropi said:

One of the concepts of american life was that most of americans are stupid, shallow and fake, the american dream is nothing. Did u see the original american life musicvideo? So, thats why she was a bit unpopular in the US. I think shes got more fans in Latin America and Europe. 

Yes I believe she was banned from several stations and that the ban impacted her future albums (Confessions etc). 

Guillaume Hamon
7 minutes ago, ropi said:

I remember that yep! Did radio punish her since 2003 because of this American Life polemic?

I mean that would be crazy to still punish her for that after all this time, mainly when her intentions clearly weren't "anti-USA" as they stupidly said at the times....

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Yes I believed she was banned from several stations and that the ban impacted her future albums (Confessions etc). 

Wow that would be so stupid and spiteful of them... :/ 

Archived