đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Enigma is GREAT

Poissonche

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Poissonche said:

They're exaggerations to illustrate that I spent way over my budget hahahaha, don't worry

Oh thank god; I was about ready to start a go fund me for your delusional self spending 20K anything on a t shirt hahahaha

Didymus
9 hours ago, chiuga said:

The only ones who said the show was not good are the ones who have not attended lol :smh:

Well, to be fair, the large majority of this forum doesn't even have the chance to go at all so I wouldn't say that's an accurate statement :chica: We simply don't have enough members who have gone to draw a picture of the fan reception of the show.

And I will keep resisting this "if you haven't gone your opinion doesn't count" narrative. It's true that some things require a look up close to get the full experience but I've gone to plenty of concerts that looked better on camera than they did in real life :air: Some opinions (especially about setlists, the overall flow of the concert, looks, props and that stuff) are valid regardless of whether you've seen it in real life imo :shrug:

Poissonche
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Oh thank god; I was about ready to start a go fund me for your delusional self spending 20K anything on a t shirt hahahaha

You can start a 20K go fund me for me regardless, I wouldn't wind :sis:

Archived