💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana’s Album Coming 2/8/19 ; Pre-order out Friday

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

shoful
7 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Makes no sense. Go from smallest to biggest (day/month/year) not medium/small/big

Well actually there are only 12 months and a month can have 28-31days. So numerically USA does smallest to biggest with Month/Day/Year

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

lol ok but 99.9% of the words typed on this website are in English so I don't get your point :coffee:

Lol ok but it was not a serious post thats why I used this emoticon :ally:

I don't care how the date is written and I can't believe people are arguing over it

:bye:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Versace
11 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

I like that Gaga doesn't release albums that fast. She puts more thought and work into making it right.

But from TF-BTW things moved fairly fast but it never felt like it and we got quality albums.

Heck also ARTPOP was a 2-year wait. 

Looks like Gaga now will take 3 years for a new album and lets be real its not like she takes 3 years for to finish an album. I don't think she's putting more thought, it's more like taking a break from her solo music to try new things. If anything Gaga has been rumored to change album concepts and sounds at the very last minute (Original ARTPOP? ACT 2? REDONE produced LG5?). Gaga honestly can finish an album in months if she wants and it can still be amazing (The Fame Monster speaks for itself). 

littlepotter
6 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm glad I'm not part of the "most" :firega:

same

chaeri pls

TheSlash
19 hours ago, JustAnother said:

I love how Ari’s gonna do one show to promo two new albums while Gaga is doing two shows to promote 0 new ones. :ally: Silently cries

tenor.gif?itemid=5264849

Ew, David!

PopThatArt

She should take some time to make some actual quality music instead of repetitive dated unoriginal malarkey. 

Go see A Star is Born

19 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

In AMERICA, this is how we write our dates with MONTH first 

why so aggressive sis?

JustAnother
11 hours ago, Versace said:

But from TF-BTW things moved fairly fast but it never felt like it and we got quality albums.

Heck also ARTPOP was a 2-year wait. 

Looks like Gaga now will take 3 years for a new album and lets be real its not like she takes 3 years for to finish an album. I don't think she's putting more thought, it's more like taking a break from her solo music to try new things. If anything Gaga has been rumored to change album concepts and sounds at the very last minute (Original ARTPOP? ACT 2? REDONE produced LG5?). Gaga honestly can finish an album in months if she wants and it can still be amazing (The Fame Monster speaks for itself). 

ASIB was also written in a few months.

Archived