💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 Oscar Nominations

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino
13 minutes ago, Doncho said:

The only confirmed win should be Original Song. And then Sound Mixing and Actress could happen too, but it will be hard

Sound Mixing maybe, Actor could be possible if SAG pull thru...however, I don’t think Actress is possible because of Glenn’s strong narrative

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
16 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Yeah lot of critics awards didnt even nominate him. But the SAGs did, so, Im positive :vegas:

Oh he is?? Welp then let’s hope he gets a nod :vegas:

monsterdino
17 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

It's no contending for Makeup & Hairstyling. The shortlist for this category is out and ASIB is not included.

I agree with the 8 nominations predictions from @monsterdino

However I think it can get to 10. But I'm preparing myself for snubs in Sound Editing,  Supporting Actor, Adapted Screenplay and (unfortunately) Lead Actress. I'm still uncertain on how Academy will react to Gaga. I know Gaga got nominated everywhere but Academy can be shameless and do some crazy shockers on Nominations Day

I really dont think they will snub Gaga of a nomination. Gaga, Colman and Glenn have been the frontrunners this whole time and are practically on lock for a nomination.

monsterdino
14 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

Trust me, this will be more fun than the actual show

True, bc we will have some possible meltdowns on the actual show :huntyga:

monsterdino
15 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

They better nominate ASIB in 50 categories:grr: including best onscreen wig snatch:gayhat: and best bathtub scene :kiss:

“best bathub scene” sounds like something mtv movie awards would have an award for lmfaoo

monsterdino
13 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm going to watch this in my classroom tomorrow morning while my students sit (perfectly quiet, of course) waiting for it to end.  Maybe I'll even project it on the SmartBoard.

Hide contents

Just kidding. I'd probably get written up for that. But I'm going to need a update of nominations.  Is there a website that will list them live as they come out?

These annoucments usually last 10 minutes...at least I think so?

Also I will try to update this thread but not sure if Ill update all the categories and all the movies or only for ASIB

As long as she gets a Best Actress nomination tomorrow, I’m happy.  It would be like winning considering it’s her first starring film role and she will forever be known as “Lady Gaga, an Academy Award nominated actress”

• Admin changed the title to 2019 Oscar Nominations

Archived