💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Christian takes Gaga home

He8MyHeart

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

remember the times when she made her team post mean shades about other stars she couldnt post with her own name?

pretty sure she posts those pics on his account too. no way she let him post whatever he wants.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

This is too cute. I really like Christian :kara: he has the main quality anyone wuld want in a partner, to be supportive. :kara: ChristGa:pawsup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

remember the times when she made her team post mean shades about other stars she couldnt post with her own name?

pretty sure she posts those pics on his account too. no way she let him post whatever he wants.

When? Receipts?

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I don't know why this fanbase hates him.

You can clearly see how proud he is for her success and accolades. His reaction to best actress was priceless. 

Cause of Taylor. Ngl Taylor wins in the looks department.

ANTI WP
47 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Cause of Taylor. Ngl Taylor wins in the looks department.

Christian wins by taylor 1000% in the department winning her heart and comforting her .... she choosed him ..its her life ...yall are smthing

loathereality

taylor is not handsome

he only has the body

obv the surname carino can **** taylor 1000 times

wondering how that shot was posed...someone had to be ready with a camera, right?

Watch As I Dive In

Ally Campana
21 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

Christian wins by taylor 1000% in the department winning her heart and comforting her .... she choosed him ..its her life ...yall are smthing

Omg!! I didn’t say I’m team Taylor. I’m happy with whoever Gaga is happy with. I was simply answering a question as to why some people in the fandom hate Christian. Read again.

ANTI WP
3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Omg!! I didn’t say I’m team Taylor. I’m happy with whoever Gaga is happy with. I was simply answering a question as to why some people in the fandom hate Christian. Read again.

Sorry 😊

NewUsername
5 hours ago, Levine said:

I don't know why this fanbase hates him.

You can clearly see how proud he is for her success and accolades. His reaction to best actress was priceless. 

Finally though. It was the first time he actually looked happy when she won something.

SharkmanthaC

I've only been around a little while but my thinking on Christian is he is a wonderful fiance to her and very supportive.  I think some of the issues (that I've noticed) is somewhat the way he dresses and his hair.  I've seen comments about how greasy his hair is (and I sometimes agree, sorry), but I think that is the style he is going for...it just needs to look clean. But to each their own, he's free to dress and wear his hair however he likes.  As long as Gaga is happy, I'm happy for her.

she/her/hers

Archived