💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Launches Exotic Shoe Designs

Lighter

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
5 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I like the first reply that appeared on twitter.

👁 👁

👃

👄

14 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

👁  👁

👃

👄

woke eyes         👁 👁           katy

big nose              👃               gagz

red lips               👄               taylor

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are those new designs?? I swear i have seen them somewhere before :saladga: they reach some uncomfortable place in my mind :gaycat:

15 hours ago, Bebe said:

I know people are about to get all "OMG SJW'S OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING!!1!11!!"  after I say this

Joy-Toys-Golliwog-1950s-full-1-720:10.10

Others can get offended all they want, this is a good point :laughga:

Glamourpuss

The shoes are hideous and totally uninspired. That is a design a child comes up with when they are stuck for ideas on what else to do. 

Would any of you actually buy these shoes (if they were affordable to you)? 

Thats disturbing....

And looks like it was made by a kid at school for mothers day or something

freebit

The light tan and black versions of the first shoe were compared to an Ariana before and after pic, and I lost it. :smh:

But, yeah, that black face looking shoe is NAGL. How did no one on her design team realize it serves an Al Jolson tea. :deadbanana:

Also I can't believe Katy fails at doing a shoe line. It should be the easiest thing in the world for her. Her image is so kitschy, girly and fun that making a shoe that reflects that should be a piece of cake. She should be giving Betsey Johnson a run for her money, yet she releases weird, unappealing designs like this. 

I liked it a bit but the design doesnt really go well with the face. Lets say its not favoring it 

I cant believe though some people are pushing some black face commentary. Jesus christ

Didymus
4 hours ago, freebit said:

Also I can't believe Katy fails at doing a shoe line. It should be the easiest thing in the world for her. Her image is so kitschy, girly and fun that making a shoe that reflects that should be a piece of cake. She should be giving Betsey Johnson a run for her money, yet she releases weird, unappealing designs like this. 

She did release these already, though:

phhc6bq60w2qbwe.jpg

image.jpg

katy-collections-treat-yourself.jpg

90225_red_green_l.jpg?w=640&preset=1:1

:shrug:

freebit
On 1/22/2019 at 4:14 AM, Didymus said:

She did release these already, though:

phhc6bq60w2qbwe.jpg

image.jpg

katy-collections-treat-yourself.jpg

90225_red_green_l.jpg?w=640&preset=1:1

:shrug:

And those are...bad. The only cute one is the race car shoe. The rest I like the idea of them but I think the execution of said idea is awful. For example, a seashell shoe should at least be kind of glamorous looking and look like a shoe Esther Williams might have impractically worn with her swimsuits in one of her movies from the 1950s, but that shoe she came up with looks kind of turd-like. 

Archived