WildAmerican

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Omg

ย 

Hopefully this is not a sign that she already knows something will go wrong and she will lose the Oscarย :gum:

she's preparing to humble brag when she wins, true visionary 4D chess playing goddess

That's why she doesn't talk to us anymore :lmao::deadbanana:

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Woolfsmck
13 minutes ago, Zilla said:

That's๏ปฟ why she doesn't talk to us anymore :lmao::deadbanana:

Hollern' at her fromย the audience isn't the best form of communication neither....๐Ÿ™„

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

GagaMyBlood95

Lmao those screaming fans kinda deserved it.

You better scream the lyrics or something other than OSCAAR YAAS GRAMMY YAAS obviously she will get annoyed by it :air:ย 

ryhanna

I like this a lot. Obviously an award like that is a huge honour, but what are you if being showered with awards is your primary motivator? Her life's hardly going to be over if she doesn't win an Oscar.

Guillaume Hamon
13 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Omg

ย 

Hopefully this is not a sign that she already knows something will go wrong and she will lose the Oscarย :gum:

Not wanting to be a negative Nancy here but Oscars are rarely given to folks who are still "newcomers" so she has big chance for the "song" category but less for the best actress one since it's her first nom' for this field. :/ย 

Gaga's competition also gave amazing performancesย and the fact Glen close is the female Dicaprio of the Oscars ( always nominated but never winning ) could also make the academy giveย her a justified recognition after decades of snubs.

Even if she doesn't "know about her losing the Oscar yet" she surely realize that these factors will play a big role therefore don't expect it too much. <3

13 hours ago, ZacXCX said:

Is it really showing something else? I'm just seeing the .gif on my computer, I honestly have no idea what you guys are seeing, so I don't know what's going on, welp. How do I solve this mess?

I see the gif. Its marvelous

AlexanderMagno
25 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Not wanting to be a negative Nancy here but Oscars are rarely given to folks who are still "newcomers" so she has big chance for the "song" category but less for the best actress one since it's her first nom' for this field. :/ย 

Gaga's competition also gave amazing performancesย and the fact Glen close is the female Dicaprio of the Oscars ( always nominated but never winning ) could also make the academy giveย her a justified recognition after decades of snubs.

Even if she doesn't "know about her losing the Oscar yet" she surely realize that these factors will play a big role therefore don't expect it too much. <3

Well I wasn't even talking about the BA Oscar, but the Best Song since she's singing Shallow and I think that was what the fan who yelled that was talking aboutย :huntyga:

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Well I wasn't even talking about the BA Oscar, but the Best Song since she's singing Shallow and I think that was what the fan who yelled that was talking aboutย :huntyga:

But it gave me the occasion to delivers my wonderful analysis about her chance in both categories tho.:ladyhaha:

FATCAT
2 hours ago, ryhanna said:

I like this a lot. Obviously an award like that is a huge honour, but what are you if being showered with awards is your primary motivator? Her life's hardly going to be over if she doesn't win an Oscar.

This. Plenty of people have won awards that everyday people care little about. Legacy is built on more than that.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived