Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Drags Oscar Hungry Fans

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

aaron l
3 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

I found this .gif literally 5 minutes before posting this comment. This is my first time using it, and I used it because I thought it was funny, but go off I guess. Let me use it again.

1.gif

OT: I love the class and elegance she had during the ASIB promo cycle, but this is the powerful and fearless Gaga that I kinda missed.

Sis there's no need to be rude, but it's showing an image of a graph not a gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

“It’s not about the reward (or awards- couldn’t make it out 100%). It’s about the process of creating”

OMG my new fave Gaga quote :messga:

Love ha infinity plus one :messga:

1 minute ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Sis there's no need to be rude, but it's showing an image of a graph not a gif

Is it really showing something else? I'm just seeing the .gif on my computer, I honestly have no idea what you guys are seeing, so I don't know what's going on, welp. How do I solve this mess?

ミ☆

AndrewGr

Give her the Oscar for that Oscar-worthy performance of pretending that she doesn't care about the Oscar :diane:

ok gaga thanks for calm us.

but i dont think she will ever refuse an award if the academy give it to her. :teehee:

or is this a sign for another meltdown :excited2:

giskardsb

I hate that fans have to shout to her during quiet moments.  Ruins the songs for everyone else and comes off as just a need for attention.

/rant.

JustTea
15 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

Is it really showing something else? I'm just seeing the .gif on my computer, I honestly have no idea what you guys are seeing, so I don't know what's going on, welp. How do I solve this mess?

It's .jpg here, one pic.

FlopSlurper
23 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

It's a picture of a guy telling a girl "why do you insist on ruining sweet moments with words".

10 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

It's .jpg here, one pic.

1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

It's a picture of a guy telling a girl "why do you insist on ruining sweet moments with words".

The simulation is glitching. I just wanted to add a Cardi B .gif to my comment. What a mess. I can't edit the comment so it's past the point of no return now.

OT: The reactions from the fans still get me.

ミ☆

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

those gays came in their panties when they got dragged :ladyhaha: 

I think i heard one of them gagging and having a stroke literally at the end of the vid :sharon:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived