Oh god I love her so much

i was never down to that give her the oscar bullshit, I stan her so hard :kara:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother
5 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Pasted it from the tweet comments:

"It’s not about the award. Its about process of creating to change someone’s life. If you wanna follow your dreams or you wanna be a star, you better do it because you want to change people’s lives."

Well she can change our lives by releasing LG6 then. :ally:

Antichrist
10 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Humble queen. I’m proud of her. She really meant it when she said music not the bling... every pop star should aspire to be more like her

i don't want to be mean, just my opinion, but lately i feel like she's been everything but that :emma:

nerdfacekillah
13 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

The way she speaks so eloquently even in moments like this. You just know the Vegas twinks were shaking.

1.gif

why do u keep posting this image whenever u comment

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Breakdown

This. The most important is that she delivered quality music and impacted so many people with her talent. :wub: I still want her to win though. :pole: 

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

LGMonster95

We all want her to win an Oscar and she wants it too but it's just annoying hearing fans screaming to her "get that Oscar" every single time, she most probably think that that's the only thing we care about. 

1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

why do u keep posting this image whenever u comment

I found this .gif literally 5 minutes before posting this comment. This is my first time using it, and I used it because I thought it was funny, but go off I guess. Let me use it again.

1.gif

OT: I love the class and elegance she had during the ASIB promo cycle, but this is the powerful and fearless Gaga that I kinda missed.

ミ☆

Didymus

Finally.

Take it in, people, accept it and listen to yo momma. Even she's getting tired of y'all obsessing.

Luke78619

OMG the girl at the end :air: 

“gAgA jUsT tAlKeD tO mE, GAGA JUST TALKED TO ME” :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

nerdfacekillah
2 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

I found this .gif literally 5 minutes before posting this comment. This is my first time using it, and I used it because I thought it was funny, but go off I guess. Let me use it again.

1.gif

OT: I love the class and elegance she had during the ASIB promo cycle, but this is the powerful and fearless Gaga that I kinda missed.

no i asked because i dont understand the meaning behind it:sweat:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Archived