Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi drags Tami Lauren

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Flawless
1 minute ago, Varys said:

:what: Did we ever have a WTF reaction?:cryga:

From what I remember yes, or something similar that expressed the feeling of disapproval

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Flawless said:

From what I remember yes, or something similar that expressed the feeling of disapproval

I think you mean the good sis 

no.png

rest in peace we miss you everyday and we pray for your resurrection :pray:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Flawless
Just now, Varys said:

I think you mean the good sis 

no.png

Thanks, that's it. Is the perfect reaction for this whole thread.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Just now, Flawless said:

For the whole thread or two comments from a certain member :triggered:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

KingRedd
29 minutes ago, Flawless said:

I really miss the WTF reaction, specially in this thread.

Wasn’t there a reaction that made people so salty they had to take it away? What was it ha 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
22 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Nvm that’s it haha iconic 

May I Read You? 😎

beaublue

You don’t have to be a genius to see that Trump is a sh*t president... Cardi also said in the video she doesn’t know much about politics or what to do in this situation so I don’t understand why she’s calling her out lmao I swear republicans have no common sense...

Antichrist
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

hankhatesyouall is completely free to express her political opinion, but people are also completely free to not take her seriously when her response is 'Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy'. 

not taking someone seriously =/= ganking up on him/her

latikofficial
7 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy.

And I'm a top 

:oops:

uwu

ICANTSTOPME
11 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy. You had a field day when Glenn Beck booted her, but she got a gig at Fox, and now her media career is thriving. 

Cardi's career is already in the doldrums after the Money disaster, and she's trying to stay relevant by making outlandish political statements that make her look like a fool by anyone with more than two brain cells. And, please, stop with this 'RELATABLE' nonesese. It's just her grammar. 

I'm not a fan of Nicki, but at least she's smart/educated. Can't same the same about the other. Cardi B is the last person who should voice her political opinions. 

are you ok sis?:ladyhaha:

That J
15 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Tomi is rich, smart, beautiful, and classy. You had a field day when Glenn Beck booted her, but she got a gig at Fox, and now her media career is thriving. 

Cardi's career is already in the doldrums after the Money disaster, and she's trying to stay relevant by making outlandish political statements that make her look like a fool by anyone with more than two brain cells. And, please, stop with this 'RELATABLE' nonesese. It's just her grammar. 

I'm not a fan of Nicki, but at least she's smart/educated. Can't same the same about the other. Cardi B is the last person who should voice her political opinions. 

If Tomi is classy and smart then I'm a billionaire from Indonesia here on business. Shes on tv..I'll give ya that much. To each their own but she sure is hateful, rude and condescending. To me that is the opposite of smart and classy. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

hankhatesyouall
16 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

you can’t criticise someone’s grammar when you can’t spell bb :kiss: 

p.s. there’s no one who should be the last person who should voice their political opinion. haven’t you heard of freedom of speech in democracy? cardi’s free to retaliate at tomi’s accusations as she wishes. and if you’re defending someone like tomi it says a lot about you ;)

Grammar > phone spelling mistakes with autocorrect. I don't have to proofread my replies on GGD forum, but seems like you are eager to do the job. 

Archived