Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow becomes Gaga's most streamed track on Spotify

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah but we all know her old hits would have got a lot more streams if they were released today 

Too bad she missed the start of streaming era

Right, because there is absolutely zero possibility that that same Lady Gaga could succeed today, the creative innovative(/team) one. :trollga:

On 1/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, highlikegaga said:

99% of LM didn't see this one coming when Shallow was released :reductive:

No i didn't see it coming at all, i remember listening for the first time, thinking oh cool this is a nice song but it never crossed my mind that it could go on to climb to #1 in the UK for 2 weeks and sell over 400K in the UK by this time in January. And after 16 weeks its still selling well at #27 in the UK. Just to put this in to context, Toxic by Britney Spears (one of the biggest songs of the 00s in the UK) shifted 600k in the UK. Shallow is the mega smash we were waiting for :huntyga:.

On 1/20/2019 at 7:22 AM, monketsharona said:

Yeah but we all know her old hits would have got a lot more streams if they were released today 

Too bad she missed the start of streaming era

it really doesnt matter because the gp still remember those gaga classics as some of the biggest records of that time. And if Gaga continues to do well on her next album era through streaming then it will boost her numbers significantly for the early singles. 

Archived