Dad, come home

Your dad isn't coming home

tumblr_inline_oqbq6w7NJa1tokatx_540.gif

I can be your new daddy, however :pole:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

I mean the story is kinda tired. This is the 4th remake.

Bradley should've come up with something new.

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I mean the story is kinda tired. This is the 4th remake.

Bradley should've come up with something new.

Well it is different from the other movies...

nodandsmile
2 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

I rebuke it in the name of Jesus :triggered:

I've seen people who report about awards season say that the favorite movies of the sag voters they talked to were ASIB, BR (those two don't surprise me, I mean they got in cast ensemble before The Favourite and Widows and both of those deserved to WIN) and Green Book. So it's either that or Rami, I don't see it being shut out. There were so many snubs and shocking noms at sag that I don't have a clue what to predict! Apparently it's due to the fact that all members aren't actors anymore ...

I’ve never seen a film drum up so much Oscar buzz and reign and lose literally every last ounce of it just as quick :sharon:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

My Enigma Heart
20 hours ago, WorstBehavior said:

She performed on this show back in 2016.

tumblr_o1gvygNy7A1qkbegeo1_500.jpg

She looks like a Barbie doll :wub:

Lazz Monster
5 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I've seen people who report about awards season say that the favorite movies of the sag voters they talked to were ASIB, BR (those two don't surprise me, I mean they got in cast ensemble before The Favourite and Widows and both of those deserved to WIN) and Green Book. So it's either that or Rami, I don't see it being shut out. There were so many snubs and shocking noms at sag that I don't have a clue what to predict! Apparently it's due to the fact that all members aren't actors anymore ...

I mean Rami def deserves it, and I'm not saying BR won't win, I'm just saying that it shouldn't, imo it shouldn't even be nominated for Ensemble, that movie is clearly about Rami, The Favorite/Widows should've been nominated.

I guess you could make the same argument about ASIB, which is clearly about Gaga/Bradley with a bit of Sam.

Imo, Blackkklansman should win, or maybe even CRA, but of course I want ASIB to win :huntyga:

We're far from the Shallow now

CherryPie

Bohemian Rhapsody really doesn’t deserve this award. It has a good Rami and...that’s all, the rest of the cast is just average. ASIB has brilliant Bradley and Gaga, and also fantastic Sam. I hope it will win :messga:

Archived