đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max Debut Album Discussion

VoldeLorde2

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I'm honestly so excited for this current era. We're just watching an artist explode and it feels surreal:flutter:

Yeah, I hope she becomes successful, I find her more interesting than about half of the pop girls right now and she only has a few songs :huntyga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I'm honestly so excited for this current era. We're just watching an artist explode and it feels surreal:flutter:

Same gurl and it's the first time I see it happening 

hmmm

Gagadonna
2 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Ava's album is planned to be called "The Exhibitionist" and is looking for a release around June 21-Sept 23. 

As long as she delivers great singles, I'm hyped. Blood, Sweat, & Tears and No Angel deserve to be smash summer singles. 

Salt too! 

VoldeLorde2
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Salt too! 

Salt is a great song but I think it's more of a promotional single. I'm still waiting for it to be released on Apple Music:madge:

VoldeLorde2

I'm super curious to see the plan with Blood, Sweat, and Tears. I think they'll send it to radio in places where SBP has already peaked but wait a little to push it in the US. I mean they have a while till the album comes out so they have time for a couple of singles. 

VoldeLorde2

Sweet but Psycho down to #2 in the UK. This is due to Ariana's 7 RIngs taking the top spot. 

Sweet but Psycho also moved from #28 to #22 in Canada. I see it climbing very quickly in the next few weeks:excited:

crisTEAne
On 1/19/2019 at 7:01 PM, VoldeLorde2 said:
Salt

This song was released on YouTube. Ava said it will be released on the album and it will be released to Apple Music and Spotify in Quarter 1 of this year. 

YAAASSS:party:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Davian

I really don't like the fact that people make 100 threads about her everyday... Like the amount today only is insane and it's a shame, because it makes her look overrated. I love her and I hope that GGD won't get too harsh on her:ohno:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

9 minutes ago, Davian said:

I really don't like the fact that people make 100 threads about her everyday... Like the amount today only is insane and it's a shame, because it makes her look overrated. I love her and I hope that GGD won't get too harsh on her:ohno:

It's all just fun, there were one or two threads about her then the joke ones came :ally:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

VoldeLorde2

Spotify Daily Chart Update 2019/01/24

Global: 9 (-1) +3,111,998   Peak #5

US: 56 (+2) +462,697   Peak #30

UK: 3 (-1) +413,338   #1 for 19 days

Australia: 5 (=) +206,033   Peak #4

Canada: 37 (-1) +76,201   Peak #19

Total Spotify Streams : 259,254,088

Spoiler

Fun fact

Sweet but Psycho has already out streamed Chained to the Rhythm (250M).

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, Davian said:

Someone just created another pointless thread about her lmao oof. She’s about to be banned here in a week :ladyhaha:

Archived