Jump to content
Apple Music
other

Ava Max Debut Album Discussion

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2
1 hour ago, Gam said:

y'all someone posted this earlier (I forgot the damn name :messga:) and I was shook

do you think this will be on the album? :nooo:

never heard it before

It’s from 2016 I believe so I don’t think it’ll be on the album. 

Also, let’s not talk about the mistreatment of No Angel:madge:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coldish
1 hour ago, Gam said:

y'all someone posted this earlier (I forgot the damn name :messga:) and I was shook

do you think this will be on the album? :nooo:

never heard it before

It won't. The song is from 2015 and it was supposed to appear on her scrapped EP called Puzzle. There are 2 other songs available online from it: Come Home and Spinning Around (both great).

Edited by Coldish
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MichelleVisage
1 hour ago, Gam said:

y'all someone posted this earlier (I forgot the damn name :messga:) and I was shook

do you think this will be on the album? :nooo:

never heard it before

I posted this earlier, this is one of my fave songs of all time :giveup:

It was posted on her SoundCloud in 2015. I don't think it's on the album :( But it's insanely incredible.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coldish
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

Come Home is so good:messga:

The bridge :messga: You should check out Anyone but You as well, it's a chill bop. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VoldeLorde2
Just now, Coldish said:

The bridge :messga: You should check out Anyone but You as well, it's a chill bop. 

I have and I agree. She snapped 💅🏻:whitney:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist

where are you people listening to these songs? someone provide me with a link please :cryga:

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VoldeLorde2
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

where are you people listening to these songs? someone provide me with a link please :cryga:

 

 

Come Home is on SoundCloud 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys

I'm afraid to open the predict ava max future thread :messga:

Is it bad :gum:

The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood

What are all of Ava's songs (available in HQ) does someone have a list?

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dancin
27 minutes ago, Varys said:

I'm afraid to open the predict ava max future thread :messga:

Is it bad :gum:

Please someome who did click on it how bad is it? :cryga:

hmmm

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gam
29 minutes ago, Varys said:

I'm afraid to open the predict ava max future thread :messga:

Is it bad :gum:

 

1 minute ago, Dancin said:

Please someome who did click on it how bad is it? :cryga:

Not as bad as I expected the OAH have relocated it seems

:poot:

I hope that you can see you are the greatest, greatest thing to me ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood
29 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

What are all of Ava's songs (available in HQ) does someone have a list?

 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dancin
On 3/12/2019 at 12:39 PM, Coldish said:

14 tracks, no features, no ballads

List of expected tracks:

Sweet but Psycho

Salt

So Am I

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Move

I came on my pants omfg

hmmm
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...