Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happend to the ARTPOP Documentary?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

So in late 2012 there were rumors that Gaga was filming an “ARTPOP Documentary”. So 5 years have passed, what ever happend to it? Was is not finished or never followed thru do to poor management (like all the poor management that went on during the ARTPOP Era, even tho this was announced like almost a year before the ARTPOP Era started) 

So did she even film it? Was it even confirmed? Did she not want to release it? Or was it just a rumor? 

Discuss! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Some of it was made, definitely. I remember she (or someone else) said they had filmed her hip surgery to be included in it and that it captured her whole recovery period. But yeah, probably never followed through from there on out :(

GypsyBabe

Oh that documentary is dead as a door nail. :awesome:

Think of all the reels of stuff Gaga has from over the years. Concerts and behind the scenes stuff + her life. Maybe someday, a long time from now, she will release it in some form. That would be so cool. 

⚯͛

Bloody hooker

In the same place as ACT II and the DWUW video.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

ARTPOP deserves so much better. the bops like venus, donatella, sexxx dreams, and mjh sitting in the back collecting dust :diane:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Reject False Icons

I have a question... 

The vomit scene in leaked DWUW was part of the ARTPOP doc?

If it was on purpose... :giveup: mess

gagzus

Cancelled because terry richardson whom is just as sleazy as r kelly directed it, there was also a cheek to cheek documentary in the works that we’ve only got muted but fully edited clips from 

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Some alleged bts screen caps leaked recently

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived