question

What happend to the ARTPOP Documentary?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva

Same thing as all of her other projects.  It's been shelved and cancelled. 

excuse me no

Guillaume Hamon

T Richardson filmed it right? If she release it now folks gonna say she's working with a guy accused of rape again after R kelly then say her apology for DWUW  wasn't sincere and blast her ass. :/

Even if was she releasing it just for us without even talking to him anymore they would still blame her for giving him publicity + maybe money since he'll potentially get royalties on the bucks made by the doc. :/ 

JustAnother
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Cancelled because terry richardson whom is just as sleazy as r kelly directed it, there was also a cheek to cheek documentary in the works that we’ve only got muted but fully edited clips from 

Could you send them to me :giveup: I’ve been looking for them for years

Sneaky Oliver

Some footage was used in DWUW video but yeah we know what happened :oops:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Lighter

they burned it into a DVD, but Gaga lost it after she got drunk at an artRAVE after party and left it somewhere in a bathroom. Sources say it got flushed down.

Schizophonic

i´m pretty sure somewhere at interscope is a big safe where is everything locked away for the case something happens to her and they could sell her ass if she passses (hopefully not!!!). and thats disgusting by the way.

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, Lighter said:

they burned it into a DVD, but Gaga lost it after she got drunk at an artRAVE after party and left it somewhere in a bathroom. Sources say it got flushed down.

Really? Was this really what happened? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SwissMonster

She is in gay heaven together with Act 2 and the JWT DVD waiting for us in the far future :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
5 hours ago, Lighter said:

Little Detectives go to your local sewer and search! :chica:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived