💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Enigma a Mistake?

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

bluemonkey
4 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Personally, the show does seem rushed with some direction issues. I guess it's just my ignorance to think that the show would be like Celine's first show. I think the Piano show will change my mind though.

Yeah I thought it would be like that. Very arty and bizarre and at times it were but it felt half assed like they didn’t want to take it far. It was like a commercialized lukewarm version of Lady Gaga if I’m making any sense. I thought there would be a lot of set changes and avant-garde costumes, the ones on the show seem to be like project runway pieces like literally done two days before the show started. I hope they improve over the two years she’s there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life
4 hours ago, theahsfan said:

She should’ve released a single. Period. 

Because this is just her past tours all over again + Shallow lmao

thank you for getting it!

that’s exactly my point. a new single besides Shallow (which isn’t really new itself) would have breathed life into this show and not made it feel kinda...ugh

I don’t even wanna say it cause people are gonna drag me further on. but I’m sure you know what I mean.

hopefully she will come with new material soon. like, I’m so not against her getting her own (I’m SO FOR IT) but we are not exactly getting that much tbh. we expect new material of course. denying it is silly. 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

20 hours ago, GoneGUY said:

It's a tour to keep her busy and make money in between projects, which will probably include movies, TV, and an album at some point. It's not a mistake, it's her doing her job. She cant do a full world tour because of both health concerns and timing issues, plus she doesnt have new material, so what's the point? This let's her perform, try new material when it comes out, and still have the ability to work on other things. 

RETWEET!

Gracious Gaga

honey i'd do ANYTHING for 100 million.  You know, unless it involved hurting someone...I'd do literally just about anything... lick the floor of a subway station...lick R Kelly's balls...burn all my Lady Gaga Merch and cds.  ANYTHING.

♥ Kindness Police.

RAMROD

She gain what she wanna gain; living her own dreams :shrug:

She had said  she wanted to do this for a long time so why not doing it while getting paid for it and entertain people in return too? :shrug:

Not everything should be about her fans. She can do whatever makes her happy sometimes, or doing things for her own, which is important. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

It was a mistake not to debut new music from the beginning of it...and she definitely should have had a better stage design and more time to rehearse 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived