You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
7 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Idk if its too late to join but this looks fun :party:

anyway, if its not, my day 6 would be as follows : 

List from day 1 to 6 and you’re good to go :) 

No family’s safe when I sashay

That J

DAY 7* A Song To Drive To

You are driving away on the interstate and its 2:02am. You have been driving for hours and there are miles to go before you sleep and the windshield wipers try cleaning away the rain that's pouring over your view....

If you wont take me with you, I'll go before night is thru and (either way), you can sleep while I drive. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Breakdown

Day 7:

The whole Joanne album in general.

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

GoldenPonyboy
16 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

List from day 1 to 6 and you’re good to go :) 

Alright, ive got some catching up to do  im gonna try to do all non gaga songs so some of you guys might make discoveries

day 1 : color

day 2 number in title

Day 3 summertime song

day 4 makes me remember someone i would rather forget

Day 5 a song that needs to be played loud

finally day 7 a song to drive to

SharkmanthaC

Day 7: Well I drive 45 minutes one way to work, so I have lots of songs to drive to.  But this one is maybe a good top of the list since I can't sing, and being in my car allows me to sing this. :huntyga:

she/her/hers

Luxe Ford

it's three P.M. here so I hope it's ok to start day 8? My sense of time is quite elastic so it doesn't really matter.

Sooo many songs to choose from, but eliminating mere insinuations and terms like "high", "stoned" and "drunk", I go full on with the first big Ecstasy (Molly for today's yoof. What's with all these girl's names?) club hit from 1989.

A collaboration between Angela Dust (Boy George) and MC Kinky (Caron Geary) and leftover 80's popstar Jeremy Healy from Hayzee Fantayzee (Zey zure like their Zzzs!), it sounds dated, but has become a bit of a cult. And MC Kinky's manic toasting sounds appropriately insane.

P.S. There's nothing wrong with your screen! The video is meant to look like it's filmed through a disco ball and would look shitty even in ultra HD, :awesome:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived