Ariana Grande - 7 rings

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AMENiCURE

this was disappointing i
can you believe that i hate thank u next so much and im saying thank u next is still better than this?

lol why am I still giving her a chance :fail:

why am I clicking on the play button and contributing to the illusion that people are genuinely interested in her and she's actually got something to offer :fail:

FlopSlurper

It's big a BOP I like it, and I love that she used sound of music melody. But I think I'll feel awkward singing it when I can't relate to a single word :air:

suddenly I speak every language. Hair? smooth. Skin? poreless. Toenails? One is a little chipped, bc I think it could've had one more verse. Otherwise I think it's really good!

You like my hair? Gee thanks, just bought it :nooo:

FentyGa

I love this song
Y'all need to stop expecting Bloody Mary from Ariana:poot:
She's a young, pop artist and she's always been a lil basic. And that's okay.
I understand not liking something, but at the same time, y'all need to understand that different people like different things
I personally love the song, and clearly she does too. Let her live.

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I love this song
Y'all need to stop expecting Bloody Mary from Ariana:poot:
She's a young, pop artist and she's always been a lil basic. And that's okay.
I understand not liking something, but at the same time, y'all need to understand that different people like different things
I personally love the song, and clearly she does too. Let her live.

Wait for rihanna to take over music, now everyone here is like omg rihanna we're waiting for new music. Once she takes over they'll get threatened and turn to haters, happens every time :vegas:

2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Wait for rihanna to take over music, now everyone here is like omg rihanna we're waiting for new music. Once she takes over they'll get threatened and turn to haters, happens every time :vegas:

Pretty much lmao. This site is turning into MadonnaNation more and more, ever day 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Ryusei

Lol I knew GGD would bitch about this cause it doesnt sound like 2005 - 2010 pop :sharon: she is rapping a little so what? She knows what sound is modern and popular. Not saying this song will smash but i think it‘s great to feel your bad bitch fantasy to.

Musery

ThatAsianGuy

Coming for her next number one! I really love the song. Issssaaa bop! Not a fan of the video tho

ltlmnstr

The only Sound of Music sample I stan is Gwen Stefani

The video was super cute 90's esque rap video house party.

The song is...her jewels n drugs...I think I'll like this when it's overplayed ad nauseam #earworm

Ugh I was in love with the positive cute vibes of thank u next, why did she have to go to this “I’m so richhhhhh” route

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived