💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - 7 rings

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

warioaddams

Disappointing, I don't need this type of music from Ariana. Bring Breathin, Back to You and BETTER OFF type of songs. Don't waste your beautiful voice on this garbage. :lolly:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

This f***ed up Sound of Music tribute :saladga: . Music really is getting worse every month :madge: 

Ew, David!

migamiga

i was expecting to hate it but i actually kinda love it. it doesnt always have to be so serious and this is a fun bop. but i do agree that she is way too talented to be doing this. im waiting for her VOCAL era. and also not to sound like a sjw but her and her team know exactly what theyre doing and theyre in terms of her racial ambiguity. and also the use of japanese characters is so random. like what is the point aside from it adding aesthetic appeal to seem exotic?

2School4Cool

I really like the interpolation of My Favorite Things, that’s a really fun twist. I’m personally not a hip-hop/rap fan so this ones not for me, but I’ve been loving all of her other recent music. No hate, just my preference.

See The Best In Everyone

Lion Heart

It's alright. 

I wish she'd explore new sounds tho. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I feel like Ariana had the urge to call Ms Minaj for a twerk verse/cameo but people from her team stopped her. So glad tho. 

thatfoxyfeeling
34 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

come on yall, were better than this :( 

It's bad though? You can't expect people to praise a song that isn't good. 

PunkTheFunk
35 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

come on yall, were better than this :( 

Are we though? :laughga:

Dominic

It's alright but My Favourite Things has been redone a few times now so it doesn't feel fresh. I'll give it a few more listens later to see if it's a grower. 

TUN remains her best though 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived