Adam Lucass
On 1/17/2019 at 7:10 PM, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I don't really believe it but it wouldn't surprise me tbh

:trollga:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

i never entertained the idea in the first place. we know her too well for that. like, cancelGa tends to strike time and time again. :selena:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• 4 weeks later...

@gagawhoami:
Latest on #JoanneLive: no date given to me but it will be out before her residency comes back in May or so i heard. Maybe announced after the Oscars?

Netflix might have lost it to apple lmao i can’t. Gaga is too relevant right now guys! There’s a bidding war happening AGAIN. Get those coins @ladygaga #JoanneLive

For those asking is not AppleMusic. Is for their new streaming service launching in march.

malazam

Now I’m excited for things to be cancelled 

see what you’ve done to me Gagz 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Glamourpuss

If I was Gaga I'd release a dvd/blu ray compilation of all the tours. That way it wouldn't be weird to release JWT two eras later and BTW 100 eras later (if it was filmed). 

Schizophonic

its not that unusual to release tours years later. i dont see how this is weird.

i didnt expected a release before a new (solo pop) era at all.

Inferno
On 1/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, iAstroLeo said:

I doubt that they would hire a probably expensive crew to film nothing :deadbanana:

I mean they've done it before lol

A lot of artists have. Sometimes it has nothing to do with anything other than b/s legalities for one reason or another.

Inferno

It should be on Netlifx. If its on Apple's new streaming service no one will watch it. At least on Netflix shes got a chance to spread her seed to the masses.

• 1 month later...
Eddie

Why can't you let this thread die in peace?! :noparty:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

weed
28 minutes ago, tutiHUN said:

ok reading this article, I'm so shook. Apple has already spent billions creating original TV shows and movies :nooo: literally gonna have APPLE movies nominated at the Oscars in a few years, what is life. Apple is not playing w this streaming service.... having JWT on there would be cute!! If it's really well-made, Gaga's super popular right now, would be gr888

Archived