Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JWT Movie cancelled?

Jeroen Bloeming

Featured Posts

Please ignore our company’s users for these tweets. It is possible that the film got postponed, again. :toofunny:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

Twitter won't allow to embed this tweet, so see the transcript

https://twitter.com/gagawhoami/status/1085965899914465281?s=19

JWT cancelled?. It’s ready and done since last october when Netflix got the rights for it. I think something might be coming after the Oscars since they have 2 untitled original music content on their database. There is a possibility they are Janet J doc and JWT

AlexanderMagno
55 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

giphy.gif:stalkga:

Edit: noticed that the telephone sequel is in there twice, hold on :madge:

Edit2: fixed it :gayhat:

OMFG I love you already :deadbanana:

ElectricKing
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Bad example. Disney doesn’t have TS on Netflix because they’re gonna do their own streaming service for their films.

Okay then, Harry Potter - Also distributed by WB. Never seen on GB/US Netflix.

techhausmonster

I don't understand why anyone thought this DVD was coming. I knew it never was going to happen after the tour was cancelled.

JWT cancelled?. It’s ready and done since last october when Netflix got the rights for it. I think something might be coming after the Oscars since they have 2 untitled original music content on their database. There is a possibility they are Janet J doc and JWT

by gagawhoami (twitter)

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, asana15 said:

Twitter won't allow to embed this tweet, so see the transcript

https://twitter.com/gagawhoami/status/1085965899914465281?s=19

Sis, gagawhoami also said there would be instant download songs for ASIB OST (nope) and in a since deleted tweet "auntie Joanne is coming for the holidays" (:trollga:) I thought this account was reliable but they also mentioned new music before the end of 2018. 

I got into the whole Twitter insider thing right after The Cure was released (April 2017) and legit NONE of any "insider's" speculations have come true. If they have, it was easy to predict or they found out a few days before like the Enigma presale. I've had too many meltdowns  to believe anything anymore #FrankensteinedAtTheAMAS. I hate to say it, but they're just building on the dopamine hit we get when we read something Gaga related. They just do it for likes and follows :messga:

EDIT: In short, several "insider" accounts have been saying Gaga music was coming since May of 2017, and nothing has come. They cite "Gaga's team is always changing their plans". While this may or may not be true, Interscope would not allow her to delay projects for 2 years. It's just not a thing. 

gagaisitalian
7 hours ago, Original Diva said:

First of all, why would you believe this "source" and secondly, theres a thread on this matter almost every week now. chill out!! this stuff takes time. just be patient and pray this project gets released.

It doesn't take that much time. Taylor Swift's tour was filmed and released within two months and it's a beautiful concert film. If there's a plan to film a concert, they wouldn't drag it out and wait for everyone to forget the tour.

The JWT is definitely not getting released at this point.

can she go on watch what happens live and we can phone in (well american monsters can) and we can hear it from her.

hardcore1996

Sometimes I wonder if she films things like that for her own personal archive. Girl is out there getting 100 million from enigma i think she can afford a camera crew

Archived