Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JWT Movie cancelled?

Jeroen Bloeming

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh it's been almost a year since the last JWT show, so I pretty much gave up on it anyway :selena: especially seeing that Taylor's team put together a Netflix special in 3 months

However I agree with the things said above, they had setting problems each night and the venue was probably not the best fitting for such cause. However I hope at least some footage will see the light of the day, considering that some clips were already used in commercials.

NewYorkCity

I will never understand how it is not a priority for HER to release tour DVDs. Ok, the BTWBall was impossible cuz cancelled (she should have record it at south africa or paris in a huge stadium anyway so wtf).

Profesional tour recording of your tours are your LEGACY as a musician. Just as much as your albums, singles... it is a ****ing tour, plus you are LADY GAGA and your music comes with visuals, fashion, technology, performances, theatre... 

I just. ugh.

/rant.

ElectricKing
1 hour ago, Leeo said:

It was actually a Brazilian Employee (and huge Gaga fan) 

https://twitter.com/ladxgaga/status/1085915076459147264

He's always taking care of add-ing stuff for the national catalog. 

On other news he also confirmed ASIB is coming to netflix soon at least :triggered:

Well that's a lie. With how well ASIB did and how high the sales of the DVD/Blu-ray are to be (it's pretty much on the top of pre-order lists), it won't be on Netflix for at least three years minimum. If physical/digital release sales continue, it won't be on Netflix until they slow down at least, which could be never. Some films never make it on to Netflix just because of how big they are. Toy Story for example has never been on Netflix. 

Gaga Lazuli

I knew it was cancelled the day she announced the show was going to be filmed. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

37 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

I will never understand how it is not a priority for HER to release tour DVDs. Ok, the BTWBall was impossible cuz cancelled (she should have record it at south africa or paris in a huge stadium anyway so wtf).

Profesional tour recording of your tours are your LEGACY as a musician. Just as much as your albums, singles... it is a ****ing tour, plus you are LADY GAGA and your music comes with visuals, fashion, technology, performances, theatre... 

I just. ugh.

/rant.

Very much this, I mean the BTWB was unfortunate but I don't understand why they wait this long to record the shows giving gaga's track record. There was plenty other venues the show could have been recorded at, look at artRAVE that was live streamed on the last night and the JWT set to be recorded towards the end of the tour. It just doesn't make sense to me and the only thing I dislike about being a fan of Gagas is the lack of concert DVDs we have.

And tbf there has been plenty other artist lately who have not recorded their shows and its really not ok considering the amount of money us regular folk spend on getting tickets, travelling ect.I personally think youtube is to blame because the men in suits who work for people like live nation will think ahhh there is plenty of footage on youtube why bother spending even more money of dvd releases

codymonster
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Guys, the JWT is dead and buried in the past, she's moved on..... how can you imagine she'd consider releasing footage of an old tour when she currently has a new show to sell?

I can easily imagine it :vegas:

TEANUS

Here’s my 2 cents, while Gaga does not necessarily owe us anything, and we do run so rampant because of our own fault but literally every time something like this happens, it could have been prevented or controlled. 

Ariana is up front with her fans 24/7. Her quality is lesser than Gaga and they have different situations, but they still always know what is going on. We are almost always left in the dark. The ARTPOP app, ARTPOP Act II, JWT DVD, b-sides, etc. are all things she mentions. The hype train, fan speculation, and discussion is created, and then the rumors run rampant for months/ years. So many rumors and fan meltdowns could be avoided if she would just be up front like “we intended to release this but we are moving on to something better”. Given, we could just not expect things but we wouldn’t even know Act II, JWT DVD, etc. existed if she wouldn’t have mentioned them. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Head Empty
2 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Ooooh, well whenever you have the patience for it, do it again! It's such an iconic gif :worship2: although I believe it must be stressful to update it every month :flop:

giphy.gif

Edit: noticed that the telephone sequel is in there twice, hold on :madge:

Edit2: fixed it :gayhat:

shoful

Is anyone actually shocked by this... Add it to the list lol

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

LateToCult

It’s for the best. The last shows were getting messy. Probably because of her flair up. Also a good thing because it won’t be compared to the reputation world tour. :selena:

LateToCult
1 hour ago, WDYDT said:

Well that's a lie. With how well ASIB did and how high the sales of the DVD/Blu-ray are to be (it's pretty much on the top of pre-order lists), it won't be on Netflix for at least three years minimum. If physical/digital release sales continue, it won't be on Netflix until they slow down at least, which could be never. Some films never make it on to Netflix just because of how big they are. Toy Story for example has never been on Netflix. 

Bad example. Disney doesn’t have TS on Netflix because they’re gonna do their own streaming service for their films.

I've been saying this for so long now .. Gaga really needs a new team .. A team that can really challenge her and say no to her bad decisions. 

2School4Cool

I do hope we get the DVD at some point, although I doubt it. JWT would be the perfect DVD because that setlist truly represents her career so well, 95% of her hits, a bunch of songs from my favorite album of hers (Joanne), and even throwback deep cuts from BTW. Plus the stage, the looks, everything. This tour was a masterpiece.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived