💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JWT Movie cancelled?

Jeroen Bloeming

Featured Posts

Regina George

Honestly the time has passed fir it to be released... Now it’s just too late imo 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

I always find very coincidental how there's always one Gaga stan working at the right place :ladyhaha:

codymonster

I hate if this is true, I was so looking forward to this. It should't be that hard to release it. I don't care if it's edited perfectly, just throw together the footage and give it to us:messga:

elijahfan

Well, keeping in mind the cancellation of the tour, I wouldn't be surprised if they had something planned that got ultimately scrapped ala BTWBall documentary.

It's crazy to imagine that the Monster Ball is the only Gaga tour that got released properly on DVD :saladga:

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

If Gaga doesn't mention it by March, it's safe to say it's not coming. 

4 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I hate if this is true, I was so looking forward to this. It should't be that hard to release it. I don't care if it's edited perfectly, just throw together the footage and give it to us:messga:

Guys, the JWT is dead and buried in the past, she's moved on..... how can you imagine she'd consider releasing footage of an old tour when she currently has a new show to sell?

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Guys, the JWT is dead and buried in the past, she's moved on..... how can you imagine she'd consider releasing footage of an old tour when she currently has a new show to sell?

Because shes only in Vegas and not everyone can afford to go there. And releasing it wouldn't do anything to the sales of enigma if anything it might of made people thing oh i may go see her live. Would be nice for the people who lost out on money for this show or whos country would have never of seen it. 

She could have received an Emmy nomination :oops:

JohnnyVersace

Oh look, a project that was never even confirmed is not releasing. 

Do I really need to keep reminding y'all that the only thing you can trust is what comes out of her mouth?

The delusion I swear...

giphy.gif

Joshie S

Well, she was in pain while they were shooting. Perhaps they edited it together and she saw a rough cut and saw how much pain she was in, and decided not to release it.. that and I think that because of the cancellation they probably had a surprise release ready for the final date but she had to cancel..

Would be great to see it in HD though.. was a great tour with visuals.

The way the floors drop when Applause starts playing? That stage was pure ARTPOP.

Hope to see this released maybe, maybe one day... along with all the other unreleased footage Gaga has.. she has footage for probably weeks...months... all locked up..

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived