đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga: "Jazz is the greatest music"

dit

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

Ah, the smell of uncultured, messy, small-minded little twinks who lack any sort of deep life experience or sense of emotion to understand the greatness that is JazzGa. 

:vegas:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUCARTPOP

Can all of you slow down? :air: 

Just because Gaga says she thinks jazz is the greatest music doesn't mean she hates her own work. She probably meant it in her own opinion and not as something objective. You don't have to practise a genre 100% just to think it's amazing. Like what are y'all on? :air:

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Ah, the smell of uncultured, messy, small-minded little twinks who lack any sort of deep life experience or sense of emotion to understand the greatness that is JazzGa. 

“BuT We WAnT SyNTh PoP DaNCe MuSiC We CAn BoP To” :messga:

I think it's clear that her musical preferences are largely outside of pop, but that she likes to use pop as a vehicle to experiment. It's more of a delineation between musical tastes than a full-on preference one way or the other.

Which is VERY evident by the fact that whenever she talks about pop it's in some way of pushing boundaries meanwhile jazz it's always about the legacy of it. She's never innovated for s*** in the jazz genre (which is fine btw). So the genres just serve different purposes for her creative expression.

Catnikko
16 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

I don’t think one of the cheeks can last that long :messga:

Nooooo I screamed :air: :air: :air: probs woke the house up

Actual patient

latina twilight

Why does it always have to be pop VS any other genre? :koons:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Judas Society

The music lover in me is fine with that statement.

I have gain an appreciation to "pop music" from different decades so I know that pop music is just a general term for all music which was popular at a specific time. I don't know about other people, but I developed an interest in jazz music almost 10 yrs ago. I'm in my early 30s now. So I was so psyched when she collaborated with Tony Bennett on a jazz album, though kinda disappointed with all of them just comprising of covers. But it became one of my favorite albums to listen to when i feel down or when it's Christmas.

That being said, I am very excited about her upcoming collaborations with Bloodpop and Sophie, though I'm not gonna be at the edge of my seat knowing how Gaga tends to kill all expectations, good or bad. I learned to just be chill and expect the unexpected with Gaga and just enjoy the music whatever it will be. Gaga's the best person to stan if you just love music irregardless of genres. Just enjoy the ride. 

WORLDofGAGA

I really like this interview, he was really respectful and interested. Gaga seemed to enjoy herself too, answering some new questions, knowing that he’s genuinely interested too. I love the whole giving a gift part ❤️

@W0RLDofGAGA

Musicisfreedom
30 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

The music lover in me is fine with that statement.

I have gain an appreciation to "pop music" from different decades so I know that pop music is just a general term for all music which was popular at a specific time. I don't know about other people, but I developed an interest in jazz music almost 10 yrs ago. I'm in my early 30s now. So I was so psyched when she collaborated with Tony Bennett on a jazz album, though kinda disappointed with all of them just comprising of covers. But it became one of my favorite albums to listen to when i feel down or when it's Christmas.

That being said, I am very excited about her upcoming collaborations with Bloodpop and Sophie, though I'm not gonna be at the edge of my seat knowing how Gaga tends to kill all expectations, good or bad. I learned to just be chill and expect the unexpected with Gaga and just enjoy the music whatever it will be. Gaga's the best person to stan if you just love music irregardless of genres. Just enjoy the ride. 

This. I love this

Bitch I'm Madonna

20 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

Get ready for C3C, C4C, C5C, JazzGa isn’t going anywhere

I don't know about so many albums, but indeed jazzGa isn't going anywhere.  She will at minimum pop into jazz clubs from time to time throughout her career after Vegas.  I hope there is a C3C.

I live outside the space time continuum.

On 1/16/2019 at 2:02 AM, DelusionalGaga said:

She should collab with new jazz legend Katy Perry :vegas:

You know what they say! Jazz is basically a bunch of wrong notes! :reductive:

PartySick
22 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

I don’t think one of the cheeks can last that long :messga:

It's time to log off :neyde:

I hope PopGa, GayGa, CrazyGa, etcGa all get put away in a box for a decade just to spite y'all :giggle: then Ally, Joanne, and JazzGa can collab on a 10 year Vegas residency :giggle:

đź–¤

monketsharona
22 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

C3C is really coming isn't she...

B41r7UKIAAAlru2.jpg

R.I.P. LG6 :rip:

Yeah since 2015 ^^

monketsharona
8 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Or just people who have different tastes than you ? :triggered:

Archived