celeb

Gaga: "Jazz is the greatest music"

dit

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
Just now, DitaDolla said:

Lol I LOVE some good pop (tfm) but Jazz is the best lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5933791

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nikolai Barrow

I think she meant that Jazz is the best music written in her opinion. She's talking about classics who have lasted for many generations so is she really wrong? She's humble. She's appreciating the work of masters. Like when she said Your Song was one if the best songs ever written. Do you guys really want her to say the best music in the world is hers? LOL She obviously is passionate about her song writing :grr:

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

I think she meant that Jazz is the best music written in her opinion. She's talking about classics who have lasted for many generations so is she really wrong? She's humble. She's appreciating the work of masters. Like when she said Your Song was one if the best songs ever written. Do you guys really want her to say the best music in the world is hers? LOL She obviously is passionate about her song writing :grr:

Well, she can be at least a bit more confident.. she only praises others lately..
If she doesn't believe in her own work, why should the GP? you could say..
The same is happening with the Bradley stuff.
She'll never be a legend if she's not gonna act like one, she acted more like a legend during TF-BTW.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Nikolai Barrow
6 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, she can be at least a bit more confident.. she only praises others lately..
She'll never be a legend if she's not gonna act like one, she acted more like a legend during TF-BTW.

Yeah i agree a bit on the bradley stuff. But i think with this one fans are just being paranoid . . . she never said in that interview she hates pop music . . .

holy scheisse

I agree she did seem to believe in herself more before, but also how you gonna come at somebody, anonymously on the internet no less, and shame somebody for lacking confidence :(

Also face facts: Gaga was most confident back then bc it was her peak as a popstar.  The floppage of marry the night, the broken hip, parting ways with many initial team members, the scrutiny of ARTPOP.... All those things knocked her down a peg and humbled her. She needed it. Imagine if Gaga were to delusionally grow like Madonna thinking she's the hottest sh*t around when she's just making trash music. I'd rather Stan somebody who has a team mentality and appreciates the people around her. Right here she is a fish outta water, a singer in an actors  world tbh.

One way to reframe confidence is to call it arrogance. One way to reframe a lack of confidence is to call it humility.

DutchHooker
14 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Also face facts: Gaga was most confident back then bc it was her peak as a popstar.  The floppage of marry the night, the broken hip, parting ways with many initial team members, the scrutiny of ARTPOP.... All those things knocked her down a peg and humbled her. She needed it. Imagine if Gaga were to delusionally grow like Madonna thinking she's the hottest sh*t around when she's just making trash music. I'd rather Stan somebody who has a team mentality and appreciates the people around her. Right here she is a fish outta water, a singer in an actors  world tbh.

One way to reframe confidence is to call it arrogance. One way to reframe a lack of confidence is to call it humility.

Good points.. really.. 

However, I just liked her savageness back then, idk why.. it's just personal taste and I don't prefer the typical sweet hollywood popstar that she is today. She always said she hated it and now she is participating it fully

16 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I agree she did seem to believe in herself more before, but also how you gonna come at somebody, anonymously on the internet no less, and shame somebody for lacking confidence :(

Well I want to talk with her about the subject if you could hand me her number :huntyga: It's the only way how I can talk about it, it's not that I can say it directly in her face. I would've want to...

Musicisfreedom
17 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Imagine if Gaga were to delusionally grow like Madonna thinking she's the hottest sh*t around

Do we really need to do this? Just stop. You know nothing about Madonna :saladga:

Bitch I'm Madonna

AJRocketMan

And don’t forget ARTPOP. :huntyga: She was just as confident and defiant then as she was with the earlier albums.

DutchHooker
Just now, AJRocketMan said:

And don’t forget ARTPOP. :huntyga: She was just as confident and defiant then as she was with the earlier albums.

She was, but she was also very strange and very cringy :huntyga:
Like the bedroom sheet interview with the silent gap of 30 seconds and stuff like that.

AJRocketMan
5 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

She was, but she was also very strange and very cringy :huntyga:
Like the bedroom sheet interview with the silent gap of 30 seconds and stuff like that.

That interview was quite something, but I liked it. I also liked that she went out dressed as a chicken nugget one time!

holy scheisse
17 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Do we really need to do this? Just stop. You know nothing about Madonna :saladga:

I know enough. :flower:

holy scheisse
22 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Good points.. really.. 

However, I just liked her savageness back then, idk why.. it's just personal taste and I don't prefer the typical sweet hollywood popstar that she is today. She always said she hated it and now she is participating it fully

Well I want to talk with her about the subject if you could hand me her number :huntyga: It's the only way how I can talk about it, it's not that I can say it directly in her face. I would've want to...

I miss it too, it was inspiring and made me want to believe in myself more seeing her do it. :( I also dislike that shes playing coy and has become a typical Hollywood starlet but I also understand why she lost that savage quality.

Archived