💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB on itunes now!

dit

Featured Posts

antpats2
10 minutes ago, StaticEN said:

I rewatched the performances of Heal Me and WDYDT and man, I swear they made them intentionally sound way worse than the studio versions :smh:

Also, did they use a demo of 'Music To My Eyes'? Sounds like a different vocal take.

omg what, can u record a snippet maybe?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

omg what, can u record a snippet maybe?

https://picosong.com/wmpQK

Yup, here! :)

The first part of this snippet is the same but the second half (starting with 'love let your music be mine') sounds like a different take or maybe the original take.

I love how they have a section that allows you to watch just the musical performances.  This is gonna be the perfect companion for my flight from Hawaii to Las Vegas this coming Friday to watch Gaga at ENIGMA on Saturday!!!  

antpats2
7 minutes ago, StaticEN said:

https://picosong.com/wmpQK

Yup, here! :)

The first part of this snippet is the same but the second half (starting with 'love let your music be mine') sounds like a different take or maybe the original take.

check pm! :) and thanks

Schizophonic
30 minutes ago, StaticEN said:

I rewatched the performances of Heal Me and WDYDT and man, I swear they made them intentionally sound way worse than the studio versions :smh:

Also, did they use a demo of 'Music To My Eyes'? Sounds like a different vocal take.

so heal me and why did you do that have the full performances on it as well?

Schizophonic
5 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

No WW.

i preordered as well, says february too. in germany.

5 hours ago, giantdoseofbs said:

It sucks because my iTunes says expected Jan 28. Guess the release date varies by country or something.

it should come out a bit earlier because they always have early releases on itunes

Didymus

The performances sound so poor omg. It worked in the theater but :air: Gaga's Shallow vocal is absurdly mixed. Anyway, glad to have it in HQ finally.

9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The performances sound so poor omg. It worked in the theater but :air: Gaga's Shallow vocal is absurdly mixed. Anyway, glad to have it in HQ finally.

you're kidding right? Maybe you should try listen to it with a better audio system, not a  phone or laptop or whatever you're using and also don't forget digital release has ac3 format with 384kb/s. Wait for at least DTS track on Blu Ray

7 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

you're kidding right? Maybe you should try listen to it with a better audio system, not a  phone or laptop or whatever you're using and also don't forget digital release has ac3 format with 384kb/s. Wait for at least DTS track on Blu Ray

cant wait to listen to it with dolby atmos enabled 

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Nothing will compare to hearing it at the theater but you need to use a good sound system :air: I just watched it using my Bose sound system and it sounds AMAZING:firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived