Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Grammys perf for the Oscar

ferretti

Gaga at the Grammy's  

145 members have voted

1. 1. What should she sing

• Always Remember Us This Way (new WW #1 single)
    • I'll Never Love Again (Oscar-hunting)
    • Shallow solo (save it for the Oscars)
    • Nothing (why would you pick this?)
    • LG 6 Single (you build your own delusion)

Featured Posts

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I would like a medley of Shallow/INLA/ARUTW

This is was my thinking. Imagine the lights come up, the applause quiets and she sings “that Arizona sky”. CHILLS. Then she sings ARUTW for a minute or two before breaking out into the heart-wrenching chorus of INLA and some chart-topping falsetto. TEARS. Then she breaks it down one more time for her Verse or Shallow before breaking into the jaw-dropping buildup and final Chorus. APPLAUSE

BAM. Three songs in the top 10 once again and the soundtrack returning to #1 on the BB200 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Imagine if she wins an award for Joanne (song) and none for ASIB songs :selena:

Joanne/INLA medley for the Grammys whew lord dfljflkdjflksjdf

3 points in and ready for more

The Fame Monster

Shallow for Oscars because it is the song that is being nominated.

I’ll Never Love Again or Always Remember Us This Way for Grammy Awards.

Next year she can sing new songs #LG6. :huntyga:

Find your freedom in the music

AciidSwine

I want I'll Never Love Again due to its dramatics and I think if the GP saw it live it would smash and they'd be like oh **** look at this timeless classic sounding ballad, but Always Remember Us This Way would also be smart especially considering how well it does on the itunes charts so clearly people like it, it would boost its streaming/sales, etc.

ferretti
48 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

I want I'll Never Love Again due to its dramatics and I think if the GP saw it live it would smash and they'd be like oh **** look at this timeless classic sounding ballad, but Always Remember Us This Way would also be smart especially considering how well it does on the itunes charts so clearly people like it, it would boost its streaming/sales, etc.

Yeah, I do think a performance of INLA matching the power of the film will be a moment that might be forever remembered. It's tough.

Honestly, a medley had never occurred to me, which a bunch of people mentioned. That could work too, but I think focusing on just one song is the best approach.

disco stick tester, inquire within

AciidSwine
Just now, ferretti said:

Yeah, I do think a performance of INLA matching the power of the film will be a moment that might be forever remembered. It's tough.

Honestly, a medley had never occurred to me, which a bunch of people mentioned. That could work too, but I think focusing on just one song is the best approach.

Medley's imo, are not a good approach for such emotional content. I think to properly feel the impact of any of these songs they need their own time to shine.

androiduser

definitely ARUTW, it should be a single, it doesn't sound like anything else (INLA sounds like R.Kelly's I Believe I can Fly!!)

ferretti
8 minutes ago, androiduser said:

definitely ARUTW, it should be a single, it doesn't sound like anything else (INLA sounds like R.Kelly's I Believe I can Fly!!)

Wait what? I've never thought that or heard that.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Jollibee

As long as she's performing at the Grammys, she can sing any song from the ST to promote it. Hoping for big win for Shallow and for ST to top BB200 again.

androiduser
18 hours ago, ferretti said:

Wait what? I've never thought that or heard that.

it's very similar, as it was based on big movie ballads from the 90's

Archived