Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Producer

Stay

Featured Posts

Well yall were the ones commenting on how "hot" he is. I added my two cents too.

And I'll add that I did get a sense of familiarity when I listened to the clips posted. I was kinda hoping for something new. I don't see these types of songs dominating radio unless they are coupled with bad ass videos.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that gaga is a capital P-E-D-O. that's what i think.

1. He's 18 so he's legal

2. They're making music not ****ing..

Well yall were the ones commenting on how "hot" he is. I added my two cents too.

And I'll add that I did get a sense of familiarity when I listened to the clips posted. I was kinda hoping for something new. I don't see these types of songs dominating radio unless they are coupled with bad ass videos.

Trust me, his sound if what's next for the radio.

Listening to all these Zedd songs and this new guy's songs.. I don't want her to put out that type of dance music. It's not Pop for one and I want her to stay true to Pop but more importantly this type of sound isn't new or fresh. It's just like all dance music at the moment.

I'm not saying no to these new producers; we'll all have to wait to see what comes of it but I just want her to be great. And she can't be great if she rides on the wave of whats hot at the moment. I want her to keep pushing the boundary and for it to show in her music.

This times infinity.

Although, I gave up when it was pretty much confirmed that the new record would be dance. That, in and of itself, is trendy. So it'll be interesting to see her push the boundaries of a genre that's already played to death.

That could be the whole meaning behind ARTPOP....giving a new artistic meaning to something already popular.

TheMadridHash

I Have a feeling we will get FRESH AND JAMMY MUSIC FOR NEXT ALBUM

:worship: ALL THESE NEW SOUNDS AND WAYS OF DOING MUSIC :worship:

um to everyone saying his music sounds like all other dance music.... um so does redones productions.. but he still slays on gagas album. people forget that gaga is a co producer lmfaooo

Hell to the yes! ICARUS is amazing, FINALE is breathtaking, THE CITY is great too. I love French EDM, and French Disco, and EDM in general.... ARTPOP - Pushing the boundaries of pop culture; pop music is becoming increasingly electronic so you never know... This album is gonna slay!!!!

Will one of the songs be Hotel Gipsy/Gypsy or is that just a phrase Gaga used when talking about the song/herself?

MelbHawker

This times infinity.

Although, I gave up when it was pretty much confirmed that the new record would be dance. That, in and of itself, is trendy. So it'll be interesting to see her push the boundaries of a genre that's already played to death.

That could be the whole meaning behind ARTPOP....giving a new artistic meaning to something already popular.

Well I guess all her albums have been 'dance/electronic' to an extent. They've just had distinct melodies and a Pop structure. Time will tell!

Gaga being the co-producer is the hope I'm holding out for.

It seems like the music the producers make for her records are different than what they do for everyone else. Listening to their other tracks is a good way to get a grip on what their capabilities are, but it's Gaga's influence that I'll be looking for.

MrFameKills

Oh, i like him! And didn't David Guetta say that Gaga has a YOUNG producer on her new album and it's going to be crazy. Guess it's him! :hor:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

He looks like my Asian female classmate.

Awks.

edit: As for his music, it's alright. Very nice to listen to and well produced, but not exactly groundbreaking or unique. We'll see how he goes.

3 points in and ready for more

um to everyone saying his music sounds like all other dance music.... um so does redones productions.. but he still slays on gagas album. people forget that gaga is a co producer lmfaooo

My thoughts exactly. Gaga tends to bring out something magical with her producers. Even Fernando's other work sounds really generic. We can't really judge the producers of the new album by their other work since it's almost guaranteed that they'll be different with the album.

My thoughts exactly. Gaga tends to bring out something magical with her producers. Even Fernando's other work sounds really generic. We can't really judge the producers of the new album by their other work since it's almost guaranteed that they'll be different with the album.

Exactly, there's a good chance he can either transpose his style, or do something completely new.

His music does sound like other dance music, though it's much more clean and well done. I do hope it's the Gaga effect that will happen.

3 points in and ready for more

HybridWarhol

I assume that Gaga likes Taylors hunky unicorn than this kids. Its like humping Justin Bieber. lol

:tea:

:rofl:

AbuHassan1992

I can't help but picture the akwardness of an 18-year old spending a lot of time with a 26-year old :flop: And he can't even drink whiskey , TOO BAD :toofunny:

drbumblenut

"Finale" is awesome due in large part to it being mid-tempo. I love ALL of "Born This Way," but it was missing sort of a cinematic flair for me -- the bigger-than-life quality that many people expected from it. It was certainly LOUDER than expected :), but you know, if Gaga can hook into the sweeping, soaring quality of "Finale," I think she'd achieve a cinematic quality she hasn't had yet. "Born This Way" was like Gaga lovingly punching you in the face repeatedly.

Archived