πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s horse is dying

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Shipper

Should I be the asshole to point out and say that everytime Gaga gets a new height in her career like a good news,Β  life pulls something away from her.Β 

She said this during 5f2. About her previous relationships diminishing and a new high point in her career will show up.Β  There's always a payment.Β 

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Β Β :ohno:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Boyboi12
Just now, Shipper said:

Should I be the asshole to point out and say that everytime Gaga gets a new height in her career like a good news,Β  life pulls something away from her.Β 

She said this during 5f2. About her previous relationships diminishing and a new high point in her career will show up.Β  There's always a payment.Β 

Β 

:messga:Β life sucks sometimes... but you are right!Β 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I know what you mean. My house has always been full of pets and we just love them all so much. One of my cats I got for my 16th birthday (just turned 30 last week) and he is getting old and I am terrified every single day about losing him. He's like part of my body, I swear.Β :giveup:

Praying he stays for a long time :giveup:

The puppy I have now has been my best friend for like ten years now and she's starting to get grey in the face :(Β my lil baby's old and I know losing her will destroy me.

πŸ–€

GypsyBabe
Just now, PartySick said:

Praying he stays for a long time :giveup:

The puppy I have now has been my best friend for like ten years now and she's starting to get grey in the face :(Β my lil baby's old and I know losing her will destroy me.

Oh god I hate it when they get all grey. Right now three of our animals are elderly. WeΒ have a dog over 11 and two cats over 12...I-:duck:

Β 

βš―Ν›

OH NO!! This is so awful to hear. I feel terrible for her. Losing a beloved animal is so devastating.

ugh, I need to go to bed and now I’m genuinely upset. Rest easy ArabellaΒ :heart:

Schizophonic
31 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Is this the same horse from her music videos?Β 

its not this one

Β 

37 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

That is so sad to hearΒ :ohno:Β She don’t deserve this, especially after this night, it shouldβ€˜ve been all about her. This makes me so sad again

You know... There is a loved horse dying... What do you expect? If any, is the horse that doesn't deservesΒ 

giskardsb
7 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Oh god I hate it when they get all grey. Right now three of our animals are elderly. WeΒ have a dog over 11 and two cats over 12...I-:duck:

Β 

I lost my soulmate kitty last year. He was 10 when I got him and died at 22. Β Knowing he lived very long for a cat didn’t make it easier though. Β He was a better person than mostΒ people. Β He had a depth to his eyes that made you think he’s been around the block more than a few times. Β Hope your kitty can make it as long. Β 

2School4Cool

I’m so so sorry for Gaga’s loss. I have the most tremendous respect for those who love animals. For me, my pets are my close family and I know how wonderful it is to love themΒ how hard it is to lose them. Rest In Peace Arabella, I’m sure she’s galloping alongside Joanne and SonjaΒ :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I lost my soulmate kitty last year. He was 10 when I got him and died at 22. Β Knowing he lived very long for a cat didn’t make it easier though. Β He was a better person than mostΒ people. Β He had a depth to his eyes that made you think he’s been around the block more than a few times. Β Hope your kitty can make it as long. Β 

I'm sorry about your kitty.Β :ohno:Β They really do become such a part of you. People who meet Max (my cat) always say "that's not a cat, he understands english, he's so wise" which is kind of true. He is such a soul. When I am in pain he always lays on the parts that are hurting. I just cherish him so much.Β 

Here he is:

Spoiler

pn71VHFIj

I feel sorry for Gaga because pets can be such a therapy when you are feeling pain, both physically and mentally. As Max has been for me, I'm sure Arabella was for her.Β 

βš―Ν›

Archived