Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Little Mix member dragged for uploading video singing to R. Kelly

Stef

Featured Posts

beaublue
2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

You said earlier, "Listening to his music only shows him that what he’s doing is acceptable but if you’re ok with all of that then that’s on you." That essentially means that we should bury his discography and move on. No? Which exactly is the mob/cancel mentality. 

Ignition is a hollow, catchy song about sex. It is never said who it is about, and does not allude to rape, violence, pedophilia or enslavement in the slightest. You're obtuse if you think it does. His verse DWUW is in the same category, talking about Tom Ford, weed, and a luxurious lifestyle where he lusts after a woman. 

R. Kelly's songs DON'T reference "the stuff he's done" in the slightest, that's the point. They're so shallow and meaningless, anyone could sing them. He's obviously trash and has done disgusting things in his life, but let's not act like these songs are some deep dive into his psyche, and shine a light onto his wrongdoings. Like, they're pretty surface-level. And if someone chooses to listen to them because they are catchy, meaningless songs, that's their prerogative, and they aren't any less than you for doing so. 

Omg I don’t caaare. You entered yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you, I was having a debate with someone else & you decided you wanted to give your opinion that neither I or the other guy asked for. I already said you have your views & I have mine & I’m not going to defend myself against someone who’s opinion doesn’t matter to me so just stop already. You’re literally arguing with yourself lol

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Looking forward to her apology video complete with fake tears.

mddaogs9kuu9.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

JohnnyVersace
31 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Omg I don’t caaare. You entered yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you, I was having a debate with someone else & you decided you wanted to give your opinion that neither I or the other guy asked for. I already said you have your views & I have mine & I’m not going to defend myself against someone who’s opinion doesn’t matter to me so just stop already. You’re literally arguing with yourself lol

It's a message board sis.....I didn't "enter myself" into a conversation.....

And yet you remain quoting me!

It's chill, you know I prove valid points. 

Night!

CAdk.gif

beaublue
14 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

It's a message board sis.....I didn't "enter myself" into a conversation.....

And yet you remain quoting me!

It's chill, you know I prove valid points. 

Night!

CAdk.gif

The only valid points you’ve proven are that you support the music of a pedophile & think that you’re somehow in the right lmfaooo that’s ok, the majority doesn’t believe in that but go on with your gifs & hiding behind Gaga’s picture. It’s easy to fight against what’s right when hiding your identity.

JohnnyVersace
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

The only valid points you’ve proven are that you support the music of a pedophile & think that you’re somehow in the right lmfaooo that’s ok, the majority doesn’t believe in that but go on with your gifs & hiding behind Gaga’s picture. It’s easy to fight against what’s right when hiding your identity.

"Hiding behind Gaga's picture"????? LMAO So I'm somehow invalid because I don't have my face on here? And 90% of the other users on her are doing the same? I've posted my face before, so I apologize if you're offended if I don't have a glamorous, overly-smoothed mirror selfie avatar like yourself. 

I'd say the likes on my posts  prove that I've written out some thoughtful opinions that people on here agree with. I don't "support" the music of a pedophile, or support he pedophile himself. And if you read any of what I've said, you'd realize that this is not a black or white issue, and there are a multitude of varying opinions. And we're posting on a place where we're ALL allowed to share those opinions and ideas, and quote whomever we want to debate.

If you think people are inserting themselves into "your" conversations on a public message board, you're missing the point. 

And you remain quoting me, seemingly "unbothered."

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

StuckInMyMind
On 1/14/2019 at 3:12 PM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

You can still like the song but taking a video of you singing it and posting it to social media (just pretend you're famous) is kinda disrespectful to the women who have just recently come forward about this. It sends a subliminal message of, "idc what you say I still support R Kelly, you women r lying". And while that may not be your thought, it certainly shows a lack of compassion 

that's the problem here. 

That’s quite a reach don’t you think? I highly doubt that’s what she’s thinking

StuckInMyMind
15 hours ago, lovedillon said:

When it comes to people’s opinion, nobody is right nor wrong. An opinion is just that, an opinion; just because you don’t agree with it, that doesn’t mean it’s invalid and that people aren’t allowed to express it. 

I can’t believe ya’ll discussing seriously about it, it’s Jesy, she’s doing it on purpose, she probably heard about Kelly like one week ago..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

FrankGutz

Didnt they were defending the pedophile supporter Minaj? Im not surprised lmao, a rat is a rat

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Queen Bitch

Tbh I only really listen to his song called Put The Guns Down. A song with a good message. That does not mean I support him or his disgusting actions.

The problem with this, isn't that she likes his music, but that she only posted the video to be provocative. It's not that deep. 

DiscoHeaven23
6 hours ago, Ally the Maine said:

That’s quite a reach don’t you think? I highly doubt that’s what she’s thinking

Like i said in the line right after that, 

And while that may not be your thought, it certainly shows a lack of compassion 

Battle 4 Ur Life

she’s either asked for it or she’s that dumb.

regardless, I’m glad she got dragged back in check. the internet came through. 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

techhausmonster
On 1/13/2019 at 3:56 PM, ALGAYDO said:

She either a) is extremely stupid, or b) did it for shock value aka attention aka promo 

It must be B because literally nothing is getting them attention. Not even a Nicki Minaj collaboration.

On 1/13/2019 at 3:10 PM, DutchHooker said:

Or she's just normal like everyone else jesus christ... What's wrong with y'all..
I would upload a video on IG singing to R. Kelly's verse on DWUW.. you know why?? Cuz I love the song :whitney:
I'm not like: September 18: "Omg, I love this song soooo much"
January 19: "Uwghhh, I hate this song... uwghh R. Kelly"

My taste doesn't change based on what someone has done, music is a form of art and I really don't care what the artist has done. I enjoy the music and the form of art, Gaga is a different situation because she also inspires me in life, but idc what other artists do.. :classy: as long as they make good bops.

That's why I can also listen to Azaelia Banks. :madge:

:pawsup:

Archived