Hahaha we literally posted the same thing at the same time :laughga:

elijahfan
Just now, 2008Ga said:

2009 VMAs, 2010 VMAs, 2011 Grammys, SXSW, SB 2017

Top 5 :legend:

I feel like SXSW was especially memorable for fans, but that's a solid top 5

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

To be fair, this list was created before ASIB and Engima. @KatieJudasGaga4 can you make a new one with the fans thoughts?! :worship2:

Let's make a vote with the most talked about propositions as options, and see what's the official GGD top 10 :pawsup:

2School4Cool

I think Carpool Karaoke shouldn’t be on the list. I LOVE her Carpool Karaoke, but so many artists have done it, its not necessarily an iconic moment. It’s kinda like saying “lady gaga was on a talk show once,” sure it’s entertaining but not worthy of top ten iconic moments imo. If ASIB was out at the time it 100% would be in the top 5. I also expected the meat dress to be much higher on the list.

See The Best In Everyone

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

I think Carpool Karaoke shouldn’t be on the list. I LOVE her Carpool Karaoke, but so many artists have done it, its not necessarily an iconic moment. It’s kinda like saying “lady gaga was on a talk show once,” sure it’s entertaining but not worthy of top ten iconic moments imo. If ASIB was out at the time it 100% would be in the top 5. I also expected the meat dress to be much higher on the list.

I agree with everything you said! 

she/her/hers

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

Feels like they didn't necessarily want to dig too much in the past and included some of the most recent stuff that marked them, like the Dive Bar tour, Carpool or 5F2.

VasilisVas
19 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

6. 100 people in a room

anigif_sub-buzz-18581-1540572231-4.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Can someone please explain what’s been so funny about this statement? Why am I not getting the humor of it? 😕

2School4Cool
4 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Can someone please explain what’s been so funny about this statement? Why am I not getting the humor of it? 😕

It’s not what she says and more just the fact that she’s repeated it so many times. This is common for people to do during press tours, but it’s just funny (and relatable to some people like me) to hear her say it so enthusiastic each time she mentions it.

See The Best In Everyone

SCHEISSEMONTRE
14 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

I agree with that

Mychal

SharkmanthaC
26 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

What @ILoveAGypsyLife said, and that because she's said it so many times it's become a meme that even Gaga has somewhat acknowledged. 

she/her/hers

Archived