Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we get 4 singles next era?

dit

Featured Posts

gagarox

3 singles at most.

1st will be pure pop and her return to form ala applause

2nd will be a Banger aka something along the lines of dwuw.

3rd will be a ballad.

Overall the Era will be upper medium tier smash. 

I just hope her music video is on point.. i dont want heavy budget music videos which will bankrupt her label. Just some high intellectual stuff like of the same level as bad romance... she needs to work with different directors for that.. We havent had a proper pop era from her since born this way smh. 

Reject False Icons

High-budget videos are a trend again 

Just look at Thank you, next :ohwell:

3 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

i feel like a way to prevent this would be having a BTW style release, where the lead is debuted at an awards show (preferably the Grammys) then start doing hardcore promo, performing at music festivals, serving high fashion looks, then release the second single about two months later and then release the 3rd about the time of the album release, to ensure or at least try for 3 top 10's. 

Some of this wouldn’t be able to happen because of Enigma... that is unless she does all this in 2020, meaning... 

JohnWayne97

I thought Joanne would make up for ARTPOP's mess..... :triggered:

well, I very much doubt it since Gaga's team are f*cking up her singles since Born This Way.. 

IAmNotHere1997

No one releases 4 singles anymore. do you really think Interscope will push FOUR songs? Lmao. 3 at best.

gagarox
13 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

No one releases 4 singles anymore. do you really think Interscope will push FOUR songs? Lmao. 3 at best.

this tbh. lets just pray for a pop era first. we can discuss on the quantity of singles later :flower:

Rudz Xinc

Release 1st single.

Then release 2nd single 2 months later.

Then release the album with 3rd single 2 months later.

After that she can add another single.

Look at those clowns

Archived