Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Kpop girl group ever?

2008Ga

Featured Posts

KingChristopher
12 minutes ago, 2008Ga said:

Questionable, why do u think so .

Snsd set the standard for kpop girl groups, from visuals to choreography to kpop im general. I only like snsd and 2ne1 (i love them just as much) but its no doubt that girls generation impact was more profound. I feel like from what ive seen (albeit not much lol) , a lot of kpop girl groups today are following the same formula pioneered by Snsd 

WJSN and 9MUSES have some of the best songs consistently. :legend:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

41 minutes ago, 2008Ga said:

Questionable, why do u think so .

They are cute girls with a cute discography but they aint 2NE1 lets be honest.

destroy who?

giphy.gif

i agree with everything else tho :popcorn:

Destroy BLACKPINK and Twice when it comes to quality :gayhat: that’s it. I already know they aren’t as successful as the other two so don’t come at me.

The night sky tells all

13 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Destroy BLACKPINK and Twice when it comes to quality :gayhat: that’s it. I already know they aren’t as successful as the other two so don’t come at me.

girl why didn't u say so!!! RV shits on Twice and BP and that's on that.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, KingChristopher said:

Snsd set the standard for kpop girl groups, from visuals to choreography to kpop im general. 

Illiterate! :giggle: It's  S.E.S. and Fin.K.L. that does that, not SNSD. The first succesful K-Pop girlbands ever. Every K-Pop girlband members from then and now know their songs. You will be shamed if you didn't know them. They are like the ideals. And group today mix that with modern sensibilities.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Illiterate! :giggle: It's  S.E.S. and Fin.K.L. that does that, not SNSD. The first succesful K-Pop girlbands ever. Every K-Pop girlband members from then and now know their songs. You will be shamed if you didn't know them. They are like the ideals. And group today mix that with modern sensibilities.

yes. plus SNSD was huge in Korea but not in the rest of the world. 2NE1 are the international queens :legend:

Archived