💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which album do you stan the most?

edengowon

Which Lady Gaga Album Do You Stan The Most?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Which Lady Gaga Album Do You Stan The Most?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster (standard edition so don't try and cheat the system)
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek
    • Joanne
    • A Star Is Born

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godmatica

Born This Way, and no other album will ever top this masterpiece. It’s just so special to me and I love it from the beginning to the end. :kara:

Born This Way was my favorite because of the fashion, the lyrics, the movement it started with loving ourselves, the concert omg the castle, we had the fame perfume launch which was an amazing promotional tours for each song that really took off, every song meant so much to me, and to her as well. She was still so edgy still during this time period. Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, and Schiesse were so far from typical pop. I loved her substance and rawness. She became a celebrity who meant something to her fans other than just fun pop music. Born This Way was so liberating for so many especially kids. NO matter what anyone says she did more for the LGBTQ & more than any other musical artist. She met with Obama and soon thereafter came a huge shift in acceptance for all people who are marginalized by society and those with different sexual identities came out of the closet and were accepted for the first time on a huge scale. Thank you Gaga for the BTW album, art, and fashion that came out of it. The dancing and concert as a whole completely lit. Just every aspect I had my jaw dropped. The castle, the horse and Gaga in that cool ass outfit in the beginning were AMAZING. My poor husband had to film it, so i got lots of video. I loved the bizarre Bloody Mary, and wish I understood the lyrics and performance to this day but I didn't quite grasp the entire meaning. Marry the Night and Bad Kids, more rebellion, pushing the edge. Performing with her head cut off carrying it. Pregnant latex crazy ass african jewelry look for one of her performances, coming out of a coffin, just so bizarre so many interpretations for each song. I could go on... but I just miss it and still play BTW album and aside from going to the BTWB, I have  watched the whole concert probably 20 times. Love the Fame and Fame Monster so much. ARTPOP had some great stuff too. Joanne, not so much, but I still loved it. I love every Gaga song . Why not list her songs before The Fame though? Some of those are my favs. Shallow, damn it I love it. And her singing in that movie is so good. 

RochestrMonstr

They’ve honestly all been my favorite at some point except The Fame. 

Right now I would say it’s ASIB but depending on what mood I’m in it could be Joanne, ARTPOP, BTW or TFM too. It’s really more of a tie but I voted for ASIB because that’s my favorite at the moment. 

I wouldn’t say I ever really “stanned” C2C but I did listen to it a lot more than I expected that I would!

fishinmyhair

BTW was the first album I really listened to, so it was really when I fell in love with her first. I literally still listen to that album all the time, as if I were still in high school.

Top 3 would be tough...

Marry the Night, Judas, and Scheiße are my top three played songs, but Highway Unicorn gets honorary mention.

i could listen to that album start to finish every day and not get sick of it tbh. It is perfect through and through

ChromaticPrincess
5 hours ago, ZacXCX said:

The lack of TFM acclaim in this thread is unsettling. I used to stan Born This Way the most, but listening to The Fame Monster nowadays, there's just something magical about it still. It became Number 1 for me.

1.gif

Also Monster would've and should've smashed. The Thriller of our generation didn't reach its full potential.

THANK YOU

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Monster7

The Fame Monster, tied with Born This Way, but BTW is too long and TFM is perfect from start to finish

Top 3:

1. Bad Romance

2. Monster

3. Speechless

RAMROD

2011 really speaks to me, y'all!

2000?cb=20121219160755

Such a great Summer album :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

IAmNotHere1997

Born This Way because:

· it's PERFECTION, it incorporates element from a lot of genres: dance-pop, electropop, synthop, electro-rock, techno, industrial, house, metal, rock, disco, trance
· LYRICS, VOCALS
· I have TONS of memories related to this album, I can't even name all

etc etc etc I have 2 go 2 breakfast sjjsksjksjks

The Fame

sorry that most of y'all were 6 years old when it came out and can't understand the impact that it had on culture and how much of an experience the era was. No wonder that Enigma is like half TF, it was an album where the non-singles were replayed all over, and the GP still remembers them

I like dancin', and ponies....

Andreu
14 hours ago, ZacXCX said:

The lack of TFM acclaim in this thread is unsettling. I used to stan Born This Way the most, but listening to The Fame Monster nowadays, there's just something magical about it still. It became Number 1 for me.

1.gif

Also Monster would've and should've smashed. The Thriller of our generation didn't reach its full potential.

I think TFM is everyone's #2 or #3 yet not many people's absolute album, an interesting phenomenon

MonsterPaws
18 hours ago, KingChristopher said:

For me its a Complete tie between ARTPOP and The fame monster

:saladga:

i cant choose

Saaaame.

I picked TFM for SICD alone since I'm vibing with that song right now.

Archived