💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Hating On Ariana <3

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Questioning her artistic visions is LEGITIMATE on a pop forum. It's more than vocals and looks.

Of course, bashing and insults are crossing the line but don't expected her to be universally praised on a site that is not dedicated to her.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Sis Ariana gets so much love here I once made a public upvote/downvote ranking of pop stars and she came third, right after Gaga and Lana

No family’s safe when I sashay

I don't see hate actually, more good criticism, because we all see her potential but most of us don't like her musical choices like Sweetener.. it's like we say, girl you can be so much more, so be it!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2School4Cool

I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t used to like her that much. I didn’t like the vibe I got from her after certain incidents (such as the donut shop thing). But my opinion has changed on her greatly, and a lot of that started with seeing her Carpool Karaoke. I loved when she’s carried by James Corden, making fun of stupid rumors like that. I also thought the way she handled the Manchester concert attack was very brave and mature. The positivity and message in Thank U, Next really stood out to me as well. I will 100% say that my opinion of her has changed and I have an immense amount of respect for her as a person, as well as her undeniable vocal skills.

See The Best In Everyone

SCHEISSEMONTRE

The only thing that I hate is that people ate sweetener up when half of the tracks were ether good or major flops

Spoiler

Inb4 Tlic 

plus she needs to recognize that her fans are dragging other pop artists as well.  Ariana as a person. I loved her since Victorious, but her fans are the main problem that makes everyone hates her.

EDIT: as well as her music from Truly Yours, My Everything, and Dangerous Woman + Focus. Sweetener wasn’t it and Pharell should’ve stayed away from Sweetener because some of the tracks are really good like Breathin', God is A Woman, and NTLTC, as well as the B-side tracks like Goodnight n Go, Better Off, and R.E.M. (although I like the BeyoncĂ© Demo). 

Mychal

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Red said:

You posted this here just so someone would reply “next”, didn’t you? :ladyhaha:

lol I actually didn't I just think this site is too harsh on Ari but thanks for pointing it out:ladyhaha:

Gagaplayer315

I  don't hate her, I just realized she's nothing but Twitter hype 😅

Archived