💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Fake woke SJW Gaga hater gets exposed

blackstar

Featured Posts

OMonster

Kinda incredible how LMs literally have Gaga's back at every fall. 

I wonder if she knows how much her fans do to protect her from backlash.

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, SarahYuko said:

Sis, fatshaming does nothing to contribute to the health crisis. If anything, it worsens the situation and closes all doors for meaningful discourse. You don't get to insult people and expect them to put up with it because you're thin and they're not.t

That tweet was just a statment. Its no fatshaming, sis just reminder herself how serious the problem is. There was nothing offensive

Ofc why do you have on Twitter for that. Theres no need. But thats basically What people do in social media. 

who is she tbh? why you all feel bothered?. i think its not necessary. why you give irrelevant people attention?

Jigglygoth
On 1/12/2019 at 3:34 PM, Borislshere said:

Can y’all like chill. Y’all are no better than her. She’s complaining more after gaga apologized and y’all are complaining after she’s apologized. Just ignore her 

Well, personally, I've never taken photos of fat people on the street to laugh about them on the internet like she did. I never treated an oppressed group with such vile... so yeah, sorry, but I am better than her. 

On topic: the fact that 

A - She refuses to accept GaGa's apology but expects others to accept hers. 

B - During her entire "apology" she constantly made emphasis on the fact that she was being "harrassed by Lady GaGa fans", placing herself as the victim in this situation, deflecting attention from the fact that she literally bullied and abused people. 

C - Threatened to commit suicide and constantly used mental health issues as an invulnerability shield against criticism, painting herself again as the victim to avoid responsability of her own actions.

All of the above make me think of her as a horrible, manipulative, abusive, disgusting human being. At least she is now exposed for what she is, and that's that on that 💅

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Borislshere
8 minutes ago, QueenMedusa said:

Well, personally, I've never taken photos of fat people on the street to laugh about them on the internet like she did. I never treated an oppressed group with such vile... so yeah, sorry, but I am better than her. 

Queen of being a better person :flower:

Jigglygoth
Just now, Borislshere said:

Queen of being a better person :flower:

Indeed. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

FrankGutz

every time i see someone uses the word 'woke' or 'wokeness' to describe a person either on forums or twitter i scream and laugh af, usually is oversensitive psychotic ppl  and americans, so yeah, lmfao

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived