funny

Fake woke SJW Gaga hater gets exposed

blackstar

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glamour show

more of the apology industrial complex..that gaga deff helped create btw. wake me up when something actually meaningful happens. 

DoremonLove
10 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Can y’all like chill. Y’all are no better than her. She’s complaining more after gaga apologized and y’all are complaining after she’s apologized. Just ignore her 

No one literally knew of her existence or cared about her untill she herself stsrted it. So yeah if she started it she should be ready for this.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Lion Heart

mddaogs9kuu9.gif

SUFFER TOOKA PIZINISTEE's WRATH

Edit: But in all fairness, let's not photoshop fake tweets about her.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Bloody hooker

She blocked my artist twitter account even though I didn’t retweet or like GGD’s tweet, nor did I say anything to her. This girl is a mess. :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

myluis617

Um, I get warning points for "being rude" or I "Used a threat" but get to be out here exposing people.

hmm

...giphy.gif

zakariah

her twitter handle makes me wanna puke, she’s the kind of person who makes actual, real feminists look bad & become jokes :toofunny:

SarahYuko
17 hours ago, Killa said:

Really a drag of a twitter from 2012?? Isn't that a bit sad

And besides all the cringe of the femmefeministeLara 

what's even wrong about stating that overweight is a problem. Overweight is indead a problem in our society, health problem and a problem that concerns the environment.

Sis, fatshaming does nothing to contribute to the health crisis. If anything, it worsens the situation and closes all doors for meaningful discourse. You don't get to insult people and expect them to put up with it because you're thin and they're not.

RAMROD

I replied to her. With some flare :huntyga:

:laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived