đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Fake woke SJW Gaga hater gets exposed

blackstar

Featured Posts

TheSlash

"fat people who take up 2 seats in the bus"

Well FU :fthis:. I unstanned her immediately without even knowing who this messy b**** is :poot:  :madge: 

@Admin 

tenor.gif?itemid=6159091

Ew, David!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

I mean most of those SJWs are fake af, if you'll have to put a magnifying glass on their own lifes (like how they do with other people like Gaga) you'll find a lot of wrong things to blame them. I hate the way they try to twist and turn words to sound bad to pretty much everyone and everything. The internet is pretty much infected with these people

For the sake of clarity, I looked through her whole thread, and yikes. She was on the path towards good points, but everything she was stating is so far from factual that it hurts. Plus, she’s yet another one of those “look at this slave master photo from 2010”, utilizing that picture Gaga took with scat fetishists. 

It’s a shame- I consider myself an activist and community organizer, so to see somebody who likely considers themselves a feminist just shoot thenselves in the foot kind of hurts.

3 points in and ready for more

blackstar

miss Femme Feministe being woke feminist part 2 the remix

Dwt3tPsWkAEW4XM.jpg

Dwt1YBKX4AAHp2a.jpg

white guilt on it's finest, a kii :ladyhaha:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

WorstBehavior
34 minutes ago, Killa said:

Really a drag of a twitter from 2012?? Isn't that a bit sad

And besides all the cringe of the femmefeministeLara 

what's even wrong about stating that overweight is a problem. Overweight is indead a problem in our society, health problem and a problem that concerns the environment.

Ask her how she feels about overweight women nowadays. And you’ll understand the hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I mean most of those SJWs are fake af, if you'll have to put a magnifying glass on their own lifes (like how they do with other people like Gaga) you'll find a lot of wrong things to blame them. I hate the way they try to twist and turn words to sound bad to pretty much everyone and everything. The internet is pretty much infected with these people

Yeah.One of the most difficult, but important, things I’ve learned in these spaces is that people truly can learn from their mistakes and choose to grow from it, if they put the effort in doing so. Of course, it’s very nuanced when you factor in historical power dynamics and whatever, but in the end- people can change, if they want to.

Gaga has always worked on herself to become a better person and activist- whether that be personally or for her brand. This particular tweet interactions just proves that we all have made shitty choices in the past, and maybe even in the present- but we all deserve the space to grow from it. Checking people and acknowledging that they are wrong doesn’t always have to come from such an extreme place of animosity.

Well, sometimes, yeah, but in my opinion not in this case at all. Internet culture intertwining with activism culture has its benefits, and its extreme caveats.

And obviously Gaga is not the only target of this- she’s just the current one. 

Waiting for the “but she’s right about fat people” insensitive comments tbh

Just now, Miel said:

Waiting for the “but she’s right about fat people” insensitive comments tbh

welp 

48 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

I feel like dragging this girl (like every stan has been doing) is just bringing attention to her nasty thread with a nasty picture that would bring all kinds of havoc during awards season if it went viral. 

I agree 100%. Don't give attention to them.

Kindness rules all.

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, Miel said:

Yeah.One of the most difficult, but important, things I’ve learned in these spaces is that people truly can learn from their mistakes and choose to grow from it, if they put the effort in doing so. Of course, it’s very nuanced when you factor in historical power dynamics and whatever, but in the end- people can change, if they want to.

Gaga has always worked on herself to become a better person and activist- whether that be personally or for her brand. This particular tweet interactions just proves that we all have made shitty choices in the past, and maybe even in the present- but we all deserve the space to grow from it. Checking people and acknowledging that they are wrong doesn’t always have to come from such an extreme place of animosity.

Well, sometimes, yeah, but in my opinion not in this case at all. Internet culture intertwining with activism culture has its benefits, and its extreme caveats.

And obviously Gaga is not the only target of this- she’s just the current one. 

I mean Gaga has truly worked on it, it doesn't take a genious to see that. Nobody is perfect and people does mistakes and people like Gaga who is under pressure of media, fans and so on are more likely to make mistakes especially if they are not their usual selfes (like how she was back then). You can see how much she changed since then

Mirages

I can't at her twitter handle and that fat girl comment...Yikes...Just shows how stupid people are :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived