Joanne Singles

ChromaticPrincess

Featured Posts

matteonster

Diamond Heart

John Wayne

Million Reasons

Hey Girl

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

IAmNotHere1997

1. A-YO

2. Million Reasons

3. Dancin' in Circles

as much as I love it...Joanne has NO HITS. Only these 3 songs could have worked as singles...

ChromaticPrincess
13 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

There’s a reason why Gaga chose the song as singles tbh I prefer two singles and that’s perfect illusion and million reasons 

k but you do realize PI wasn't her choice right (and neither are half of the singles she's released) 

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

1. Diamond Heart

2. Million Reasons

3. John Wayne (released before Super Bowl - Promo)

4. Dancin' In Circles (Coachella release)

5. Angel Down (Promo)

6. Come To Mama (Christmas Single)

7. Joanne (released before Grammy's 2018)

GypsyVida

1. Million Reasons (# 3)

2. Diamond Heart (#3)

3. John Wayne (# 5)

that's where I would stop tbh but if there was one more it would be

4. A-YO (#8)

Stream COWBOY CARTER

AciidSwine

I would've started the era off with Hey Girl or Joanne.

I realize a majority of stans don't care for Hey Girl and i'll never understand why, at all, but its clear it could have been a huge hit and a sweet introduction to the era. Joanne may be a ballad of sorts but its emotional and sweet and new for Gaga and I think would've resonated for a lot of people and had it been the lead, people really would have paid attention to its intent and the emotions it could bring forward. That was a wasted opportunity imo. To lead the era with Perfect Illusion of all songs still makes no sense to me, even if the song has grown on me. Someone dropped the ball in assuming that since its the most high energy and somewhat "disco" of all the tracks that it would be the right choice for a lead. They were clearly wrong.

Archived