R. Kelly Reportedly Having Severe Panic Attacks

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko
4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Im conflicted on this. On one hand I feel he deserves the worst, on the other hand I fear this will start a trend of new age witch-hunt. 

Some innocent people could potentially get this backlash for misinformation. 

100% 

although that's the case with anything.. Prison.. Death penalty.. There's always a chance it's wrong, solid proof can be hard to come by 

Actual patient

ctherainbow
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I believe in rehabilitation at least for less severe crimes. He has done this over and over again, shows no remorse, no acceptance of guilt. 

Currently he doesn't deserve any sympathy. I know panic attacks are terrible but they're about getting caught for him. Still nothing compared to what SO many victims of his went through and that he kept getting away with. 

His time is up and his panic attacks are part of the consequences he's facing. It's too early to focus on rehabilitation when he has not even been charged or admitted guilt. Let him face the music. 

48 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

It comes to a point where we drop this sympathetic attitude and think rehabilitation will 'save them'

people like this are disgusting and deserve to rot, no more chances and pity 

Guys, I’m not speaking from a place of ignorance.  I’ve worked within the criminal justice system and know that it’s extremely difficult to rehabilitate sex offenders.  And the priority here is victims and how to take care of them so that they can move on and heal.  But the ideal situation should be that they can heal and that he is rehabilitated eventually, and that’s why I’m saying that it’s good that he’s having this opportunity to gain some modicum of understanding into what it’s like to experience that level of stress.

Please do not mistake my post as “oh, but poor innocent R Kelly” just because I also experience panic attacks.  I am acknowledging that panic attacks are horrible for human beings, and that as a human being who I hope can be rehabilitated, I hope he understands that the horrible stress he’s going through is something that a victim could also have gone through, many times.  That’s all.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

this is of topic.. but girl... I just saw your instagram and you are literally gorgeous! I'm shook. You could be a model

omg I thought you were telling me I'm off topic at first lmao but thank you so much girl!!!! :sara::hug: I did a little before but was too shy back then to pursue it :nooo: 

latikofficial

this is manipulation.of course the abuser will try to gain sympathy from the gp, it's his only hope at not getting AS harsh of a sentence

uwu

Regina George
27 minutes ago, neptugne said:

omg I thought you were telling me I'm off topic at first lmao but thank you so much girl!!!! :sara::hug: I did a little before but was too shy back then to pursue it :nooo: 

You’re welcome! You should definitely do it again if you are okay with it.. you’d be amazing :hug:

StrawberryBlond

Yeah, panic attacks, not heart attacks, so not as serious. While they feel terrifying and can feel like you're approaching a heart attack, you're actually not. No one has ever died from a panic attack. So don't buy into this fake show of sympathy trying to be forced our way at this time. Damn right he should be having panic attacks right now. He's been caught and people aren't going to let him away with it this time. Every criminal wants you to feel sorry for them, it's nothing new.

LaLuna

Normally I feel sorry for people who have panic attacks because I've been there and it sucks, but in his case... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5380139

gstring
22 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I live in Chicago and I'm SOOOOO tempted to go to his warehouse studio that's being investigated, this weekend

I WILL BREAK IN AND SAVE THE GIRLS!

this is for you Aaliyah 

tenor.gif

But isn't Aaliyah already rest in peace years ago? Or it just some Fack Neus

Little little

Ladey Gaygay
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Anyone posted this yet?

tenor.gif

Damn and i was this close oh well

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived