đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

R. Kelly Reportedly Having Severe Panic Attacks

Borislshere

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The least of what his victims went through...:nails:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ctherainbow

I know from personal experience how horrifying panic attacks can be, and he is a human being, but... hopefully he's beginning to understand and appreciate what the trauma of a survivor feels like.  If he's planning to rehabilitate, which should be the goal for offenders, understanding and empathizing with what victims go through is important.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

GypsyBabe

:nails: 

No sympathy here. 

⚯͛

Borislshere
12 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

I know from personal experience how horrifying panic attacks can be, and he is a human being, but... hopefully he's beginning to understand and appreciate what the trauma of a survivor feels like.  If he's planning to rehabilitate, which should be the goal for offenders, understanding and empathizing with what victims go through is important.

I doubt it. He was trying to make a website to expose his the victims on surviving r.kelly

pop a 911

Inb4 one of the member defends him by saying he’s human etc. :reductive:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

ctherainbow
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I doubt it. He was trying to make a website to expose his the victims on surviving r.kelly

Then I hope he begins to rehabilitate after he's charged, tried, and sentenced, if that pans out.   :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Lion Heart

d282adb1e000f551678733a2995e5b52.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

derpmonster
1 hour ago, ctherainbow said:

I believe in rehabilitation at least for less severe crimes. He has done this over and over again, shows no remorse, no acceptance of guilt. 

Currently he doesn't deserve any sympathy. I know panic attacks are terrible but they're about getting caught for him. Still nothing compared to what SO many victims of his went through and that he kept getting away with. 

His time is up and his panic attacks are part of the consequences he's facing. It's too early to focus on rehabilitation when he has not even been charged or admitted guilt. Let him face the music. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

These rumours were known for years (by the 2000's) so why did many artists (like Gaga) collaborate w/ him and now they are all coming for him? They wanna be relevant w/ the #MeToo thing? A bit HYPOCRITICAL I think..!

imwoahvicky
1 hour ago, ctherainbow said:

Then I hope he begins to rehabilitate after he's charged, tried, and sentenced, if that pans out.   :giveup: 

It comes to a point where we drop this sympathetic attitude and think rehabilitation will 'save them'

people like this are disgusting and deserve to rot, no more chances and pity 

âšś Roll Deep âšś

Im conflicted on this. On one hand I feel he deserves the worst, on the other hand I fear this will start a trend of new age witch-hunt. 

Some innocent people could potentially get this backlash for misinformation. 

Catnikko

I feel bad for anyone suffering from mental health issues but then i realise the mental issues i feel bad for wouldn't have let him do the things he's done so

Also he let his people make that almost comedic response to gaga's post so like :air: 

Some people go to prison for doing wrong but he gets to be out and suffer and that's what will punish him more :shrug: Money can't buy redemption boo 

Actual patient

Archived