Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Sugden said:

people here thirsting over him

tragic :selena:

Yeah the lack of standards some gays have :rip: Not even his brother is that attractive. Guess some are into the more inbred and feral looks. :ohwell:

I thought we left him in 2018.

Never thought I would see people on here thirsting over him. I assumed the gays had better taste and some standards. A good body is fun, but when the face doesn't match and signs of basic human decency are nonexistent, it doesn't really matter.

3.gif

ミ☆

elijahfan

Of course this is a stupid thing to say, but am I the only one who feels like it is... pretty positive that some Youtube douchebags would half-jokingly consider going gay? No so long ago, those same kind of douchebags were the ones persecuting us, so it feels like we've come a long way. Now going gay makes you look cool apparently.

elijahfan
21 minutes ago, Notget said:

Yeah the lack of standards some gays have :rip: Not even his brother is that attractive. Guess some are into the more inbred and feral looks. :ohwell:

Reminds me of school when girls would literally thirst over the worst douchebags, there's something about them apparently :triggered:

FATCAT

Yea, straight people don't just "go gay" for a month. The fact that this was even an option that flashed in his mind is... telling.

Purr more, hiss less.

He can **** me if he want to, I don’t care if he’s problematic, he’s hot af :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

We need receipts or it didnt happen.. I mean i dont want to see it.. But it will be the best content so far i guess. 

25 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Yea, straight people don't just "go gay" for a month. The fact that this was even an option that flashed in his mind is... telling.

Omg imagine if this is the new tide pod challenge!!! YAY! We get straight ass for the next 6 months!

NORMANDIE
14 minutes ago, Red said:

He can **** me if he want to, I don’t care if he’s problematic, he’s hot af :vegas:

Ew 

StarstruckIllusion

Inb4 he finds out he’s bisexual and finds a real boyfriend 

Archived