đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christina Aguilera supports Lady Gaga and DWUW message

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Didymus
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I never said that though. That was one other person. 

Ok. I still don't get why I should try to see more than meets the eye when nothing you guys are saying are connectable to what Gaga said about her own experiences. I still don't understand why I should be convinced that she chose to be perfectly candid about Swine while being completely secretive about the hidden interpretation (which, imo, is nowhere visible in the lyrics) of another song on the same album? :shrug: 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Ok. I still don't get why I should try to see more than meets the eye when nothing you guys are saying are connectable to what Gaga said about her own experiences. I still don't understand why I should be convinced that she chose to be perfectly candid about Swine while being completely secretive about the hidden interpretation (which, imo, is nowhere visible in the lyrics) of another song on the same album? :shrug: 

It's right there in your face. Look at the performances. I don't know how you can be a fan of Gaga and not look more deeply into her work. 

Edited because I used wrong example. 

12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

It’s known that her abuser was a producer

It’s known that her abuser was way older than her 

She stopped working with an older producer that used to be her boyfriend.

You know, it’s not that hard to find out who was her abuser.

Who? :saladga:

ImpossiblePrincess
56 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Oh god :gum:

edit: omg she better I love u xtina :diane:

edit2: do u think Gaga’s team paid her for the good promo?:trollga: Not saying I do, just wanted to open Pandora’s box for y’all :kiss:

U mean her team paid gagas? 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

3 minutes ago, ropi said:

Who? :saladga:

She has said she’s not brave enough to say exactly who he was, and I think it’s  because she was involved in a relationship with him and people won’t believe she was abused by him because of that fact.

Didymus
Just now, Vegas said:

She was the girlfriend of the man that abused her.

Yeah... I don't know. Part of that whole Fusari argument is convincing but he wasn't 20 years older like she said :rip: In fact, I vividly remember one of Gaga's biographers describing her dating a 40-year ish man when she was around 19 and that definitely was not Fusari (I'll have to look this up).

Anyhow, to me it's still obvious that the song is predominantly about the media and that there's no real compelling reason to conclude that she was really talking about rape when there was already a song that addressed that, and she made no secret about it :shrug:

Also, don't forget the whole Body Revolution thing erupted at the same time. Like, come on, there are so many indicators of that song being about something else :air: Like her whole "LADY GAGA IS FAT NOW! #DoWhatUWantWithMyBody" Twitter rampage and her "just another piece of ass for you to buy. You will not have my heart or mind, because you don't deserve it" statements. Why make up a different interpretation when the puzzle fits?

Gracious Gaga
7 minutes ago, Franchesca said:

U mean her team paid gagas? 

No I meant Gaga’s team paid xtina to post the supportive tweet to make Gaga look better in all this mess.  Get what I mean ?

♥ Kindness Police.

Didymus
10 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's right there in your face. Look at the performances. I don't know how you can be a fan of Gaga and not look more deeply into her work.

Why do you have to be so personally insulting though? :awkney: Why do you think I don't look deeply into her work? Because I don't subscribe to your interpretation? What a laugh.

Glamourpuss
Just now, Didymus said:

Why do you have to be so personally insulting though? :awkney: Why do you think I don't look deeply into her work? Because I don't subscribe to your interpretation? What a laugh.

I apologise if you find what I'm saying insulting. I'm not trying to make you see my side but you keep accusing me of not believing Gaga and that I think she's a liar. You're trying to make me conform to what you believe the song to be about and I'm explaining how there is more than meets the eye. 

Perhaps we shouldn't discuss this further and just agree to disagree. :shrug:

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Yeah... I don't know. Part of that whole Fusari argument is convincing but he wasn't 20 years older like she said :rip: In fact, I vividly remember one of Gaga's biographers describing her dating a 40-year ish man when she was around 19 and that definitely was not Fusari (I'll have to look this up).

Anyhow, to me it's still obvious that the song is predominantly about the media and that there's no real compelling reason to conclude that she was really talking about rape when there was already a song that addressed that, and she made no secret about it :shrug:

Also, don't forget the whole Body Revolution thing erupted at the same time. Like, come on, there are so many indicators of that song being about something else :air: Like her whole "LADY GAGA IS FAT NOW! #DoWhatUWantWithMyBody" Twitter rampage and her "just another piece of ass for you to buy. You will not have my heart or mind, because you don't deserve it" statements. Why make up a different interpretation when the puzzle fits?

Her songs have different meanings, nothing new in this, she always add layers for people get different interpretations.

there are many clues that the song was also about sexual abuse too. The video is one of the strongest. Her lying in a bed while the abuser touches her and tells her to relax while he does what he wants with her Body. 

Didymus
15 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

"As a victim of sexual assault myself, I made both the song and video at a dark time in my life, my intention was to create something extremely defiant and provocative because I was angry and still hadn’t processed the trauma that had occurred in my own life. The song is called 'Do What U Want (With My Body),' I think it's clear how explicitly twisted my thinking was at the time.

I just think that's damage control :shrug: She made no secrets about releasing a song about rape, it was called Swine and it made headline news everywhere for her connecting it to an abusive experience she hadn't talked about earlier :rip:

I just think that she barely knew what she was doing for that song release (as she said herself, she only had a week to come up with the concept Ă nd direct the whole thing) and just wanted a big **** you moment to the press, literally all her comments revolved around it and, to me, it's obvious she chose R. Kelly and Rick Ross to collaborate with her since they were all victims of media controversy which she deemed "unfair".

But obviously the apology we got sound a lot better than her having to explain that whole thing.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Vegas said:

Her songs have different meanings, nothing new in this, she always add layers for people get different interpretations.

Absolutely true.

1 minute ago, Vegas said:

there are many clues that the song was also about sexual abuse too. The video is one of the strongest. Her lying in a bed while the abuser touches her and tells her to relax while he does what he wants with her Body. 

But isn't that just because of R. Kelly though? :rip: Like, she directly implied she chose him for the song because he was unfairly treated by the media, and obviously that's what caused the whole "omg this song is inappropriate" mess. I thought it was obvious she was using his controversial past of claimed sexual abuse (for which he was, at that time, found innocent in court) and not her own :shrug:

I mean, it's possible but I don't remember that being on anyone's radar. Everyone was talking about Swine. That's why it's so odd and suspicious to me that Xtina immediately jumps on the whole "yes, that song was always about empowering women after rape experiences and that's why I recorded my vocals on it, let me get a piece of the cake!!!" train. While it's possible Gaga inserted some secret meaning in there, I still don't think Xtina knew about that :awkney:

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I just think that's damage control :shrug: She made no secrets about releasing a song about rape, it was called Swine and it made headline news everywhere for her connecting it to an abusive experience she hadn't talked about earlier :rip:

I just think that she barely knew what she was doing for that song release (as she said herself, she only had a week to come up with the concept Ă nd direct the whole thing) and just wanted a big **** you moment to the press, literally all her comments revolved around it and, to me, it's obvious she chose R. Kelly and Rick Ross to collaborate with her since they were all victims of media controversy which she deemed "unfair".

But obviously the apology we got sound a lot better than her having to explain that whole thing.

So now you're the one accusing Gaga of lying by saying it's just damage control. So you believe everything she's told us in the past about DWUW but you don't believe her statement about it? 

Archived