Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is It Actually Britney?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

AciidSwine

I think its a combination of things, one of which being how incredibly poor the tickets for Domination were selling, I think it has to do with her mental health and not really wanting to embark on another residency just yet but being forced to, and I dont think shes mentally willing to commit to recording a new album yet either. I think her dad being sick is a way to escape all this unscathed and I dont think thats a bad thing. Hes already in recovery and doing well so, I get some people wont like to hear this but I really don't think it all boils down to her fathers ills. I genuinely just dont think she really wanted to do this residency, as evidenced by her disinterest in its promotion and the utter lack of creativity behind its formation I mean they didnt pair it with a single release....and quite honestly one of the reasons Britney Jean was so bad is because she was totally focused on the residency and they were forcing an album that she had almost no creative commitment to. I dont think she wanted to replicate that. And I dont think she wanted to perform yet.

Original Diva

Shes probably taking care of her family. Spending time with them. Y'all look into things too much. 

excuse me no

Archived