Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Justice for Rick Ross on DWUW

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I don't give a **** about jay-z plus the hives been dragging him all week for preying on younger Beyonce and working with r.kelly

and when did Beyonce work with r.kelly???

and how does me bringing up how dwuw being cursed have anything to do with me asking gaga to apologize

Her husband did that and worse, it's not like they are strangers, he's her husband, and she's still with him and being silent just like he is  :vegas: 

And notice how I said "the past few days", I wasn't talking about just this thread :vegas: 

Borislshere
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Her husband did that and worse, it's not like they are strangers, he's her husband, and she's still with him and being silent just like he is  :vegas: 

And notice how I said "the past few days", I wasn't talking about just this thread :vegas: 

And he's getting dragged for working with R.kelly lmao what aren't you understanding? and what does Beyonce marrying someone who worked with r.kelly have to do with her?? should we attack Christian? :laughga:

and it wasn't just me asking gaga to speak out either but I don't see you quoting anyone else who did asking them to speak out about their faves?? :ohwell:

FlopSlurper
Just now, Borislshere said:

And he's getting dragged for working with R.kelly lmao what aren't you understanding? and what does Beyonce marrying someone who worked with r.kelly have to do with her?? should we attack Christian? :laughga:

and it wasn't just me asking gaga to speak out either but I don't see you quoting anyone else who did asking them to speak out about their faves?? :ohwell:

You were the most vocal about it :vegas: Christian isn't a celebrity, he didn't claim being an advocate for women and feminism (only when it fits her narrative) etc. She's being silent and protecting her husband, and that speaks volumes :vegas: 

You were the most vocal about it, she spoke out, so yeah it's their turn now, do your job :vegas: 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

You were the most vocal about it :vegas: Christian isn't a celebrity, he didn't claim being an advocate for women and feminism (only when it fits her narrative) etc. She's being silent and protecting her husband, and that speaks volumes :vegas: 

You were the most vocal about it, she spoke out, so yeah it's their turn now, do your job :vegas: 

sounds like you have personal issues with Beyonce and you're taking that out here. Idk what you want me to do about that. ring her? text her? tweet her? she literally doesn't speak about anything. Gaga on the other hand is always vocal which is why I, and others, were expecting her to say something.  

and what exactly do you want Beyonce to say?? "Sorry my husband worked with r.kelly back in 2004. I take responsibility "?

lmao go heckle Jay-z if you "care" about is as much as you're pretending to. 

FlopSlurper
Just now, Borislshere said:

sounds like you have personal issues with Beyonce and you're taking that out here. Idk what you want me to do about that. ring her? text her? tweet her? she literally doesn't speak about anything. Gaga on the other hand is always vocal which is why I, and others, were expecting her to say something.  

and what exactly do you want Beyonce to say?? "Sorry my husband worked with r.kelly back in 2004. I take responsibility "?

lmao go heckle Jay-z if you "care" about is as much as you're pretending to. 

I don't care about her or her husband :vegas: But I do care about double standards, and mostly within the fanbase, as I said, you've been the most vocal here about her speaking out, she did, now do the same with ur fave who claims to support black women and all that, and her husband :vegas: That's all :vegas: 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I don't care about her or her husband :vegas: But I do care about double standards, and mostly within the fanbase, as I said, you've been the most vocal here about her speaking out, she did, now do the same with ur fave who claims to support black women and all that, and her husband :vegas: That's all :vegas: 

I'll make sure to do so! Thanks for the idea. 

Archived