Jump to content
Apple Music
news

Alleged Victims Applaud Gaga's Apology

Featured Posts

T E A

911

what's your emergency?

i just killed my oscar chances.

1qUr.gif 

lavender
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere
29 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

EDIT:

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THIS

Copy and paste the link in your tweet and please show your sympathy to those victims.

https://www.insideedition.com/alleged-victims-r-kelly-applaud-lady-gagas-apology-was-really-powerful-her-49873

i'm sorry but this is most insincere thing i've read on here all day. y'all know damn well yall aren't sharing this link to show sympathy to the victims but more so to clean up gaga's messy day. 

  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vitleysingur
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

i'm sorry but this is most insincere thing i've read on here all day. y'all know damn well yall aren't sharing this link to show sympathy to the victims but more so to clean up gaga's messy day. 

Who says that, huh? We should bring all the awareness to the issue. I care about the victims as much as Gaga. 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere
Just now, Vitleysingur said:

Who says that, huh? We should bring all the awareness to the issue. I care about the victims as much as Gaga. 

giphy.gif

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SimplyTheBest

Some fans here ...

giphy.gif

Edited by SimplyTheBest
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Temptation

Survivors of sexual assault unite :kara:

Edited by Lord Temptation

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vitleysingur
4 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

giphy.gif

 

1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Some fans here ...

giphy.gif

Let it out, sweetie.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland

And that's all that matters.

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes ❤️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earthling
14 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

:awkney: desperate much? Come on people... Time to focus in your own achievements.

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem :madge:

*HRH Duchess of Teavana® Matcha Lemonade 🍵✨

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
47 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THIS

Copy and paste the link in your tweet and please show your sympathy to those victims.

https://www.insideedition.com/alleged-victims-r-kelly-applaud-lady-gagas-apology-was-really-powerful-her-49873

Are we actually caring about those victims, or are we just worried about Gaga's Oscars chances? :triggered:

Go on with your lives people, Gaga's work is done here. Spamming everyone's timeline won't make us, or her, look any better.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ctherainbow

I’m glad that her actions were meaningful for the survivors.   :heart:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×