news

R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Mother ****er hadnā€™t had a top 10 hit in 10 years in 2013. His album at the time didnā€™t come close to ARTPOPs sales, especially worldwide and it yielded not even a moderate hit. Her career wasnā€™t benefitted at all from working with this ****. If anything, itā€™s been harmful to her reputation. Iā€™m sure she regrets ever getting near this asshole.Ā 

TimisaMonster

Wow...I'm sure she regrets even more so for having worked with him now...

ARTPOP cant catch a break...

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Mister G

I think what people are losing sight of...most peopleĀ to a degree profited from anything this man produced musically. People form their own opinions and memories for this music.Ā 

Focus should be on his actions; not who he may or may not have worked with.

ssslyboy

"she used the ā€œIgnitionā€ singer to further herĀ career on her way up."

:huh:Ā 

Recording of ARTPOP and DWUW was not one of the "on her way up" career moments.Ā :huntyga:Ā  In fact it was during a decline period.Ā  Someone tell him.

M i K E Y

What theĀ :grr:. She didnā€™t needed any R. Kelly or K. Relly or smthnĀ to become an Icon in music industry. Like, sheā€™s trying to get an Oscar for protecting women? Too much Ganja I see. Pls someone give them brains:saladga:

Shipper
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

She has a history of speaking upĀ for sexual survivors. If someone is opposed to that, they wouldnā€™t haveĀ voted for her anyway.Ā 

Well the Oscar nominations are not even out yet...Ā 

But im sure Gaga will get a nom!

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

DiscoHeaven23

R. Kelly was a has been by 2013 ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ā 

Ā 

And they totally brought up the Oscar to take a jab at her. It wasn't relevant to the discussion

beaublue

Lmao ā€œcollaborated with him to help her careerā€ excuse um NO lol her career didnā€™t need any help & his collaboration only damaged her career during ARTPOP & is now coming back to damage her career again. He needs to take his god complex somewhere else.

Archived