R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
8 hours ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

She shouldn’t have said anything until after the oscars...

She was being attacked by everyone for not saying something sooner. So, she finally spoke out. Had she spoken out earlier she would've been attacked regardless. It's like she can never win..

SchwineLove
2 minutes ago, MichelleVisage said:

She was being attacked by everyone for not saying something sooner. So, she finally spoke out. Had she spoken out earlier she would've been attacked regardless. It's like she can never win..

The mob mentality is like number one toxic thing these years on internet

boneknuckleskin
4 hours ago, mattbri said:

unfortunately, now I'm getting the feeling that the DWUW video will leak …

:udidnt:

But I'd so be here for it. 

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, SchwineLove said:

The mob mentality is like number one toxic thing these years on internet

She was under no obligation whatsoever to write this statement regardless, and us knowing her, knew that she had done enough by distancing herself from Kelly, not releasing the video, donating millions to abuse charities, and making TIHTY. But the public kept demanding her to respond and well, she did. And they're still not pleased.

Helxig

Lmao 'on her way up'. How ****ing laughable.

Gaga was at the peak of her career around Born This Way, after steadily rising since the start of her career. If anything ARTPOP performed much less impressively.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DoremonLove

Ughhhhh y are people like this seriously. And oh pullzz it wasnt kelly who helped gaga but the other way round. Ughhh i want her to get nominated for oscars. She deserves it. She shouldnt lose bcoz of this mess.:saladga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

8 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Greenberg issued a statement directly in response to Lady Gaga, claiming that she used the “Ignition” singer to further her career on her way up.

Mr. Kelly appreciates that she recognized his immense talent and collaborated with him to help her career, but finds it regrettable that she is now exploiting this controversy to try and help her in her effort to win an Oscar,” Greenberg shared.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/r-kellys-attorney-bats-back-at-lady-gaga-its-regrettable-that-shes-now-exploiting-this-controversy

Again, she shouldn't have said ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. There was no reason to adress this mess or apologize, she's not a criminal and now she's getting attacked by these people! :ladyhaha:. Oh, the beautiful messy 21th century and their celebrities! :lmao:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

fathermonster
10 hours ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

She shouldn’t have said anything until after the oscars...

Exactly. This is such a mess 

EnigmaGaga
6 hours ago, mattbri said:

unfortunately, now I'm getting the feeling that the DWUW video will leak ...

My god if that video leaks people will loose there ****.

Slap honey on a young pancake.

TEETHTEETH
10 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

Oh my ****ing god :rip:

You took the words out of my mouth. For the people in the back: OH MY ****ING GAWD 

Hi guys. I've just signed up and I'm reading this topic.

Since I'm from Italy and I don't understand these dynamics properly, why should a quote from R. Kelly's lawyer affect Gaga's race to the Oscars? I mean, we're talking about an alleged rapist. Why would Academy voters be influenced by this whole mess? It's a bit questionable to drag the Oscars into such a sensible case, isn't it?:huh:

He has no shame! Why is everything in the US so slow, when celebs are involved? He should've been in prison!

Archived